𝒹𝒶𝓎𝟨

➳ feedbacks are welcome in the comment section ♡

➳ christmas special, short

➳ enjoy and merry christmas ♡

𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠:

𝐛𝐨𝐛𝐛𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐦𝐬 - 𝐣𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐫𝐨𝐜𝐤

◂◂                     ▍▍                  ▸▸

---- ☯ ----

third

applause was the only thing you heard after the band playing christmas carols for them. you jump out of your seat, running to the backstage to congratulate them for yet another successful gig.

"sungjin!" you shout at the first member that crosses your eye.

"y/n!" he runs to you and gives you a big, bear hug. "how did we do? did we do great?" he asks you as he walks with you to their waiting room, preparing to go home.

"hell yeah, you killed it!"

"that's not a nice thing to say on a christmas eve," jae jokingly throws his arm over your shoulder, appearing out of nowhere.

"where did you pop out from?" you chuckle and looked around.

"magic." he simply responded and opened the door for you and sungjin.

you were greeted by a screech and hugs, from the other three, making you giggle.

"we just saw each other last week but you all missed me," you jokingly made a flirty face which made them playfully gag. "you want me to come over or not?" their faces change in a matter of a millisecond which once again made you chuckle.

"are you okay with spending it with us though?" wonpil asks as he gives you a cup of coffee.

"of course, i love spending time with all of you guys," you smile at them.

dowoon says something that is very non-understandable due to cringing and you all chuckle at him.

"how about we drink a little?" young k asks and his hand gestures taking a drink.

"i'd love that," you wink at him.

after talking for a bit, you drive home in a comfortable silence.

the christmas eve was spent with a lot of laughs and drinks, making you cuddle with each other, drunk on the living room with the gifts from each other on your hands.