H Y U N G W O N ; M X

➳ feedbacks are welcome in the comment section ♡

➳ enjoy ♡

---- ☯ ----

y/n pov

goodbye, y/n.

the words starts to recall again, though i don't know whose voice is it. it was a man's voice.

i held my head once again, it hurts. but not just my head, i don't know why but my heart aches too. i tried resisting it and tried to remember but nothing comes out.

"y/n, dear, don't push yourself in remembering too much. take it slowly and easily." my mom said, while she caressed my hair.

i was in the hospital for a few days now, to be discharged next week. when i woke up, i saw my said family, and i instantly remembered them when they said stories about themselves. they also said i was in a coma for 2 years and said i wouldn't want to know why i had an accident. i keep insisting but they said they wouldn't want to hurt me again.i was touched, and never asked again.

"yes mom, thank you." i smiled reassuringly at her and went to bed.

---

i was woken up by some shouts and banging on the door.

who is it though? i thought.

i stood up from the hospital bed and went to the door. i listened first before opening the door.

"please, i want to see her. just once again. i'm truly sorry for what i've done, mrs. yoon." ms. yoon? isn't that our last name? i listened thoroughly and i heard my mom's voice.

"dear, give her some time first. we have to find the right time and when were at that, we'll let you face each other."

my mom then grabbed the doorknob, and i instantly went to the bed to pretend sleep.

"phew, he's such a stubborn kid. but i like him, he never gives up."

"i know right." my dad replied.

i was so curious about who the guy is, i find his voice so familiar.

---

"yoon y/n, wake up!" i jolted up because of the shout, to see my mother chuckling.

"ah, why mom?" i asked, irritated because i was still in wonderland.

"you need to drink your medicine."

i drank the medicine and asked my mom if i can walk around the garden.

"yes honey you can, but to the garden only. i'll follow after i clean this mess up. okay? wait for me there."

"yes mom!" 

i quickly got to the elevator and got to the rooftop garden.

"excuse me can i sit here?" i asked a guy in his 20's and he quickly nodded without looking at me. 

"sir are you okay?" i unconsciously put my palm in his shoulder and he looked up, he looked so shocked and confused. 

"y-y/n?" he asked and i quickly replied, "how do you know me?" he got my hand that was in his shoulder and sheltered it with both of his hands. 

he knelt in front of me and said, "y/n, i'm so sorry. i didn't mean to do it. i've been trying to break through your parents for the whole two years, i'm so sorry y/n. i really am. i'm sorry y/n."