𝒿𝒶𝑒𝒷𝑒𝑜𝓂 - 𝑔𝑜𝓉𝟩

➳ feedbacks are welcome in the comment section ♡

➳ angst

➳ enjoy ♡

𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠:

𝐧𝐢𝐤𝐢 - 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝

◂◂             ▍▍        ▸▸

---- ☯ ----

third

you smile at jaebeom, who was looking at you from the middle of everything, signaling you to do it.

"you know, you don't have to if you don't want to," yugyeom whispers from beside you, rubbing your arms reassuringly.

"its fine," you sigh and stood up, clinking the small fork to the glass wine, making everybody face you.

"i would like to make a toast," you lopsidedly looked at jaebeom, who was now chuckling. "for that man over there," you pointed to jaebeom with the hand that was holding your half full glass of wine.

you always acted like this. carefree- almost everyday, everybody thought you were tipsy. you didn't know where it came from, may it be your actions or how you always slurred your words, but it didn't mind you. so ignoring everybody's whispers of how you were acting when you were supposed to be formal, you chuckle to yourself.

"to the man.. who's been there since i don't remember," your stomach churned a familiar pain which made you want to vomit tears. "to that man, im jaebeom," you chuckled through the mic. "to the man who replaced my deceased father, and the man who has been through my biggest shits, and biggest accomplishments that was celebrated," i smiled at him. "to the man who is one of those who made me happy throughout my whole life.. now finally making another's life happy too," you trailed off.

you felt yugyeom's hand pat the small of your back, his warmth actually helping you avoid breaking down.

"i sincerely congratulate you, and of course, the most beautiful bride i have ever seen after my mother.. well, although i didn't see my mom get married," everybody's laugh stopped you to which you chuckled too. "i wish you all the best throughout the marriage. i want you both to know that i'll always be here, needless to say for jaebeom, but also your our bride here, yeeun." you smiled at her. "i'll support you all through out, so i wish you all the best and again, i sincerely congratulate the both of you."

you finally raised your glass, because if you were to say more, you knew everything's going downhill on the night you saw jaebeom on his happiest.

"cheers to the newly wedded husband and wife," you never took your eyes off of them, envious. but then, who were you now? you were just that friend.