Y E S U N G ; S U J U

➳ feedbacks are welcome in the comment section ♡

➳ enjoy ♡

➳ inspired by:

---- ☯ ----

yesung's pov

i'm here, walking to the street where we always used to walk. i feel a little dizzy, though i just drank a little. 

i think i'm drunk.

i walked this way everyday, i didn't know there were so much you liked in here.

because of my drunkenness, i bought what i could.  

i wonder if you still love these. 

i don't know why my feet dragged me here. was it because i miss you?

i stare at the gates, wondering if you still live here. until flashbacks came running in my head again.

flashback

i put all of my things in the box, preparing to move to another house, since there are a lot of memories here.

painful memories.

i look at the lego mini figures, a girl and a boy. then memories started to rush in again. i shrugged it off because tears were started to fall, i felt a little thirsty.

i grabbed a drink in the fridge and the doorbell rang.

they're finally here.

i thought, this may be good for me, for us. 

and then i saw you.

you were with the buyers, and we stared for a while. i didn't expect you, of course. i didn't know they were your family. since, i never got the chance to meet them.

they called you, you walked in. i thought you would smile to me, but i guess, you too felt uncomfortable. i, too. 

i looked at your shoes, you still don't like wearing it the proper way.

your family members were looking around the house, while you tailed on them, i still stared at you, still beautiful as before. maybe you felt my eyes on yours, so you glanced  bit, knowing that you're uncomfortable.

you struggled on the measuring tape, until it fell down, your sister and mom didn't mind though, you said they don't really care about you. 

i helped you,on the other side of the window frame, while you check the measure on the other side. 

again, i stared at you, seeing that your ponytail was loose. i wanted to tie it again, like how i did last time. 

i wanted you back.

you released your ponytail, then looked at me.

your family seems to be done looking around. we stared at each other for a while, i was about to take a step closer to hug you but you passed through me. for the second time. 

i was staring at your back, leaving.

flashback in a flashback 

"hey, yesung-ah, come!" my friend, siwon, shouted from the room. i was at the dance floor with some girls grinding their body on me.