𝓈𝒶𝓃 - 𝒶𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓏

➳ feedbacks are welcome in the comment section ♡

➳ angst

➳ kind of half-assed, i did my best tho

➳ enjoy ♡

𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠:

𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐤, 𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐣𝐢𝐧 - 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝

◂◂                     ▍▍                  ▸▸

---- ☯ ----

third

"san," you sighed, reaching for his tense arm. "can you please calm down?" tears were brimming in your eyes, but despite, you knew if you start to get angry too, it wouldn't end well.

"calm? you want me to be calm?" his voice was so aggressive, yet so low. "how the fuck can i when my girlfriend can possibly get me fucking fired on my job?" he yanks his arm away, walking back and forth around the living room, hands on his waist.

thunderstorms,

rain,

his voice.

you close your eyes, breathing properly to prevent having an attack.

"i'm sorry, okay? i didn't know." you try reaching out again, but he avoids it and squints his eyes on you.

"no- you're not going to fucking apologize to me, but to the woman."

"what?" you blinked rapidly, agitated. "you can't possibly make me,"

"oh hell yeah, you are!" you flinched, not only because he raised his voice, but he was aggressively leaning on you.

"san, i had every right to be angry. she was obviously touching you all over- right in front of me." you hissed, but yet you couldn't bring yourself to raise your voice back.

your heart was beating so fast, it made you afraid that you were going to faint anytime soon.

"yeah? and who was she? she's the daughter of our CEO!" he threw his hands up, scoffing. "and you'll just barge in the conversation, push her to the ground and hell, threatened her with 'touch my boyfriend again and i'll have your head,' very mature, y/n, very mature!" he mocked.

"and who am i, san? what am i to you? i'm your girlfriend for god's sake!" and there was it.

furious.

angry.

frustrated.

"you were obviously aware, san. you were aware she was flirting and you didn't have the audacity to push her and so i did." you calmed down once again, but it didn't make san less calm.