Y O U N G J A E ; G O T 7 [ 1 ]

➳ feedbacks are welcome in the comment section ♡

➳ enjoy ♡

➳ i've been crushing on iu all over again so i might do a series of imagines inspired by her music videos!

-----

3rd pov

you stare at him from afar, then smile to yourself. youngjae was still the sunshine you needed just to pass a tough day. unfortunately, he'll be somebody's sunshine now. 

hi, it's been a while.
there's no question mark in your voice, it's so you.
as if it's a rule,
your seat is always the same, by the cold entrance.

flashback

it was spring. the start of the sophomore school. you were both new, and when everyone was introducing themselves, you both unknowingly landed your gazes to each other.

you hide your smile, trying not to cause a scene while the old students were doing their best to introduce themselves. 

but you knew when your eyes landed on him, you were never gonna let the day pass without talking to him.

you were positive, that you were gonna fall.

as much as you want to keep your pride as the lady, you can't keep it to yourself. you save your guts and approach him, who was just standing in the corner while everyone was making a fuss arranging the seats.

"hello," the first word you said and smiled at him. he takes a few steps back from the shock you gave him, finding it hard to find the right words.  you chuckle at his idleness, reaching your hand out. "i'm y/n," i smile then waited for him to introduce back.

he's fallen for you already, you just didn't know.

"hi," he reaches out for your hand. "choi.. youngjae," he stutters. you chuckle once again but then burst into laughter when you looked at his hand. he was badly trembling. you pointed at his hands until he started taking it back but you pull it, shaking his hands. 

you were both so naive that you didn't know each other's feelings,

the first time you tried, he already has fallen for you.

end

you sigh, just because he was on that seat again. he never wanted to change seats, because you knew he was shy. whoever was around him, those are the only ones who'll get to know the youngjae.

you envied the girl who started talking to him. he didn't even take a glance at you, the moment you stepped into the room. he was grinning ear to ear, as if he wasn't the shy boy he used to be.

you wanted this.

you thought to yourself. 

you shook your head to regain your senses, turning your attention back to the boring seminar. unknowingly, tears started brimming your eyes and you were sniffling. you tried muffling it out with a handkerchief, not wanting any attention on your first day of school of senior year.

you close your eyes, adamantly blocking your memories with him. but as soon as you open your eyes, it landed on him once again.

make sure you eat well, because it'll all pass.
you'll be able to fall asleep like you did before.
i really mean it.
you have the right to be happier.