Y O N G H W A ; C N B L U E

➳ feedbacks are welcome in the comment section ♡

➳ enjoy ♡

---- ☯ ----

3rd pov

"let's.. break up. shall we?" she cracked a small smile, "we both knew this won't work out. you knew that yourself." he gripped tightly to her luggage, not wanting to let go, ever. he stared at her with his eyes full of tears, desperate. "i'm sorry." and she left after loosing his grip. 

he stared at the door where she just left, leaving him hopeless.

lifeless.

dead on the inside.

as if on cue, the rain started to pour. even the heavens know how desperate he is.

what shall i do if you say you're leaving me?

he slowly walk to his house, rethinking what he has done to make her feel that way.

being left alone is more fearful; i will be more comfortable, even the smallest movement of your hand is precious to me.. unforgettable you.

he bump aimlessly at people, and despite their curses, he didn't mind them.

i won't be able to sleep after sending you in a sad memory.

he stop at a familiar place–– the park. he just stares at the swings, reminiscing their times they had fun together there.

you, in a rainy street, did you think of me being left alone, standing there?

he kept himself from sobbing and breaking down, and so he left. he arrived home, and right when he turned on the lights, his mind flooded with thoughts of you; thought of you running around the house with him, throwing flour at him, watching no-fun movies with him, cuddling with him.

he missed you, he misses you, he'll miss you.

water from me kept on dripping, and he thought, if you were here, you'd be scolding him for being wet and not going to shower right after. and so he did. he plopped myself on the once comfortable bed, thinking it was bigger than before.

ha, you weren't there.

and when you aren't there, he isn't complete.

on lonely night, where you used to sleep, will be soaked with my tears who is crying sadly.

he stare at the ceiling, tears unconsciously flooding my eyes again. he let it out, it'll be gone, it'll hurt less, he thought.he just wanted to forget you. but his mind went the opposite. he kept thinking of your memories together.

everyone said we look great together, and whenever that happens, you lean against me.

he closed his eyes, in hopes of just drifting to sleep and forget what happened today. he felt sick; because of the rain, and the thought of why did you break up with him when you perfect together.

if i close my eyes, i spend a long night with you in my dreams. 

and morning was suddenly.. there.

he was speechless.

he didn't know.

did he sleep? why is the memory still fresh in his mind? was it all a dream? 

he jolted up and ran downstairs, searching for you.

what made him wake up in reality? he slipped in a small puddle of water in front of his door porch, which was made because of him last night.

when the morning comes, i wake up, sending you away again and cry painfully.

he stood up carefully, his hand massaging his back lightly while lost in trance.

"so you are really gone."