R A V I ; V I X X [ 2 ]

➳ feedbacks are welcome in the comment section ♡

➳ enjoy ♡

---- ☯ ----

y/n pov

its been two whole months and i can't seem to get over him.

why?

well who can move on if you're always going to turn on the television, his face pops up. after that? memories will start flooding again and i will be crying a river again.

him? 

well i guess he moved on, he looked so happy in the shows he's attending on. maybe focusing more on his works. 

i sighed as i think all about these again, it has never been even a day for me not to think how well was he, is he still eating at the right time, whatsoever.

i decided to walk outside to get some night's fresh air, heading to han river.

i walked and walked around until i was tired and stopped at a grassy field, watching people pass by.

until a voice caught my attention, a girl and a boy. both were very familiar, his as the only voice i was longing of, and the girl's as familiar as a moan.

i didn't look around for me not to be hurt, but hearing that they were both very jolly and happy, i teared up. 

"i knew the silhouette looked familiar." someone said while he settled beside me, removing grass in his hands.

"hakyeon." i said as i smiled, wiping off the tears but ended up heaving more.

"you're shivering." as he took off his coat, i insisted that he doesn't need to mind and that i will be going ahead for me not to disturb their mood. "no, y/--,"

"y/n." that voice. that voice that i needed and missed so much, the voice that i will always yearn for.

kim wonshik's.

"i need to go." i said as i stood up quickly, bowing to them but not making eye contact.

i swear to all the gods above, i tried to run and escape.

but whose fault is it if boys have more stamina than girls?

"y/n." he shouted as he gasped for air, grabbing my wrist back.

i quickly wiped my tears and turned to him with a wide smile.

"yes, hello."

"look, y/n. let me explain that day."

"no! you don't need to."

"then let me explain about now."

"what about now?"

"what you just heard?"

"what did i hear?"

"us being so happy together with kyurin."

"who the fuck is kyurin?"

"the girl."

"what about her?"

"let me explain."

"there's nothing to explain."

"look, y/n, stop and let me explain!" he unconsciously shouted as he shook me, and i was just shocked as him because never in my life he shouted at me. "stop the nonsense with asking questions after another and please listen to me." he said, now calmly, as he facepalmed.

"do as you please." i said and looked up, not wanting my tears to fall in front of him.

"to whatever i'm going to say to you, i swear to anyone that i will be the telling the truth and the truth only. that day, i was really tired i keep hallucinating about you calling my name which was her, and you giving me the papers with some of your blouse buttons opened, so i pushed her into a corner and i kissed her so roughly, until you came. i know, i'm wrong, y/n. but please, forgive me." he continued, "and last week, i bumped into her in the company and apologized, she said she was sorry to you too because she didn't pull back, but instead replied to the kiss."

i stared at the night sky, not realizing that i was too into them, but still listening to his explanation.

"y/n, please. i'm really sorry, please forgive me, i was wrong, i'm at fault." he said and knelt, until i came back into my senses and knelt also, as it was a sign of disrespect if you let an older kneel before you.

"get up, now. i forgive you." i irritatingly said while sniffling and shaking him.

"you forgive me?" he asked as he stood up slowly, holding into my grip.

"do i have a choice? you just knelt." i said and wiped my tears, and tried to get away,

but until then was pulled into a hug.

"i'm not done yet, y/n." he said in between my neck which made my spine shiver at his hot breathe. "i need to get you back, i want you back, i want you to be mine, you call it just for you to be mine. please, come back to me." he said and as i wiggled to escape his embrace, i felt hot water in my neck.

why is he crying? no, he can't do that.

"stop crying and let me go, it's enough that i've forgiven you." i said and still wiggled, but got a tighter embrace instead.

"please, y/n." he said and with THAT voice, i knew that he was sincere. thinking about my feelings, i broke down and just nodded while tapping him at the back.

as he felt that my head moved upwards and downwards, he broke the hug and cupped me in the cheeks, and suddenly kissed me.

"we can start again, y/n. and i will definitely will not, mess it up. thank you, y/n. i love you so much."