one.

sorry for my mistakes

sorry for my mistakes ..

Naje sat at the back of the class room bored out her mind.

standing 5'7 naje had melanin dark skin, thick long 3C hair that had her birthmark staining a patch of her hair white.

naje was a popular loner, people know of her but didn't know her. her vibe was just raw so everybody wanted to be her friend.

" Ms Fletcher can you tell me about what you learned " the teacher called on her.

fuck is this 3rd grade naje thought. she was a senior at Johnson Highschool.

" the brand Louis Vuitton was sponsored in the late 1800s into the early 1900s by human Zoos. Black people were seen to be as exotic circus like creatures "

this was naje history class; an black lady taught it so they were actually learned facts instead of white washed shit.

no shade to the white folks, massa if u see this i was just playing - desyybaybee

" thank Naje for getting y'all out of class on time, start packing up " Mrs Davis said.

naje picked up her book bag and grabbed her pencil and headed for the door. stepping out everybody was in the hallways.

her next class was with somebody she associated with you could say but she didn't mess her out of school.

" hey girly " money said once she sat in her normal seat she claimed since the beginning of school.

" wassup money " naje nodded her head then looked around the class room until her eyes fell upon kemoni.

see now kemoni wasn't your typical boy, he was considered a ' mute boy ' as other people say.

truth is he was just was antisocial literally, plus people think since his brother is popular he was supposed to be popular.

Kemoni was 6'3, also melanin dark skin, dreads flowing down his back stopping at his mid back.

his mama had 3 kids; him, his brother Kywan, and Kulture his little sister. he wasn't really close to his brother but him and his sister had a lil bond.

Kemoni wasn't down broke but he always questioned when was his last meal, yeah him and kywan worked but it wasn't enough to help pay bills and feed themselves.

" Alright class, sorry for being late. let's get started " the teacher walked in setting his stuff down.

Naje attention lingered on kemoni for a minute before she started getting into the lesson.