nine.

sorry for my mistakes

sorry for my mistakes ..
30+ cmts pls

Naje and kemoni walked to the front of the house where the 4'11 lady stood with a welcoming smile on her face.

" Hey Mrs Cespedies " naje asked with a smile – she always respected her elders until they got buck with her or disrespected her first.

" No reason to call me mrs i ain old " the mocha melanin skinned lady said opening the house to start the tour.

kemoni stayed behind naje – even though it was them three he was still shy he ain't know Mrs Cespedies like that.

i jus be finding names chile - desyybaybee

" This is the kitchen, island like you asked marble counter tops, fridge with the pull out freeze " Mrs Cespedies said pulling out the freezer.

they went around the whole house touring it seeing everything they wanted – well what naje wanted but the real reason she brought this because her and kemoni was gonna be in it.

" so any decisions yet. no, yes " Mrs Cespedies asked turning to the youngings she thought were a couple from how kemoni was behind naje following her like an lost puppy.

" we want it " naje said with a bright smile still looking over the house – kemoni looked over at her with a questioning look when she said ' we '.

➶︎

" let's go for like a royal and grey decor " kemoni suggested as they walked through walmart looking for shit.

naje already paid the deposit and got the keys they can start moving in now but they needed a theme to go with.

" oh yeah i fwi " naje nodded – she wanted the house to come out a vibe she didn't like no plain shit at all. her shit needed life; a lil spice to all her shit.

" you ate today " kemoni asked as naje picked up a few pillows – he caught on that naje doesn't eat a lot and when she does she eat a lot, like a lot.

naje had adhd but she took medicine that cut her appetite so she didn't eat a lot while on it but some days when she have a appetite she eats all day without getting full.

" nah " naje mumbled she didn't like the fact he actually caught on she didn't like people worrying about her she was straight.

" why " kemoni asked now looking over her. he saw her attitude change and raised his eyebrow as her mug became more intense.

" no appetite " naje kept it short and pulled the cart to self checkout. kemoni dropped the topic and just kept quiet he didn't wanna make her madder.

➶︎

" hey mama " naje hugged mama nita kissing her cheek as kemoni hugged her kissing her cheek also.

mama nita became very fond of kemoni since now he been over there almost everyday or she heard him on the phone with naje.

" hey mama nita " kemoni smiled at her sitting at the island – he grew love for naje mama very fast she treated him as if he was her own.

" hey moni, yal want some food " naje and kemoni both said yes ma'am with the quickness making mama nita laugh and fix they plate.

" ma i brought a house for me and kemoni " naje said. every time naje said ' for me and kemoni ' he could feel his heart flutter.

i'm dead ' flatter ' bye ! - desyybaybee

kemoni stared at naje as she talked to her mama in awe – he was in love with her whole aurora. with her he felt peace he felt euphoria

mama nita put they place in front of them and went in the living room to watch her show.

" why u keep sayin u brought the house for both of us " kemoni asked curiosity shown on his face. naje ate her food as she stared at him.

" cs i did nigga, me & u gon be in that house " naje stated making a face – kemoni stalked face her and started eating his food.

" okay miss girl " he mumbled. naje laughed and mushed his head.

" lemme re-twist yo dreads pls " naje cheesed as drinking her drink. kemoni nodded already knowing she was gone do it anyways.

" you always doing sum for me " kemoni mumbled. he felt bad – she done spent money on him, he felt like he wasn't good enough to be her friend she was to nice; which he was too. but he didn't know.

" so we friends righ. imma always be by yo side remember that " naje said putting more emotion on the word always.

" promise " kemoni held his pinky finger out. he knew he probably sounded like a lil ass kid but that's what attachment issues do to you.

plus she was someone who actually took out their time to hang out and shit with him duh he was gonna be stingy with her.

he actually felt like she was another purpose in life. so many times where he wanted to kill hisself and he thought about naje.

he was happy for the first time and he didn't want the feeling of euphoria to go away. he wanted to be stingy with all the time he gets.

but everybody knows before the sun is the storm.

✌︎

WELPPP ...

she done brought them a house.

bro i feel like i'm moving sooo fast but this the ninth chapter ..

braces or golds ?

clothes or shoes ?

thoughts ?

characters ?

vote and comment

desyybaybee outttttt 💕