eight.

sorry for my mistakes

sorry for my mistakes ..
30+ cmts pls

naje laughed seeing kemoni answer the phone with his face all in the camera. ever since she brought him the phone they been on facetime if they wasn't together.

" heyyyy nigggaaaa " naje dragged walking in her room and grabbing her laptop before sitting on the bed.

they was on spring break and only had 2 months before they graduated and naje wanted to find her own house – so that's what she was doing.

" wassup nana " kemoni said in a raspy voice, he was halfway sleep before naje called but woke up once they got on the phone.

naje side eyed the camera before opening her laptop. she wasn't expecting his voice to sound like that she thought he was already up.

" you want me to call— " naje started but kemoni cut her off with a no and keep talking. naje nodded and started looking for some houses she liked.

" 4 bed room or 5 " naje asked looking at this two houses that were by eachother – one with four bedrooms and the other with five bedroom.

" um five " kemoni mumbled falling asleep to the sound of her voice – it was soothing and calm he could listen to it all day.

naje nodded and didn't talk anymore seeing that he was still sleepy and dozing off. she continued looking at houses til kemoni said something.

" why you stop talking " kemoni asked wanting to hear her voice. naje looked at the camera and shrugged not knowing if he could see her or not.

naje started back talking about shit and he just listened have in his input a few times before he fell asleep. naje closed her laptop and layed down falling asleep after him.

➶︎

" move boy " naje laughed pushing kemoni back as they play fought – kemoni picked naje up and slammed her hitting her leg on the bed.

" OW fuck " naje groaned holding her leg. kemoni made the ' 😬 ' and got on the floor beside her grabbing her leg.

" i'm sorry nana " kemoni pouted rubbing the now forming bruise. naje laughed letting him rub it.

" when your birthday " naje asked as kemoni rubbed her legs up and down now – kemoni was in love with her body. he wouldn't say it out loud but yea.

" march 12 " kemoni said still rubbing her legs going up to her thighs – he wasn't exactly being freaky he was just a touchy person.

" i'm a pisces too but my shit march 15 " naje said smiling, she was enjoying his presence and company in all – that alone made her happy.

" yo leg feel better " kemoni asked rubbing her feet that had white polish on her toes – that's one thing he liked about naje she kept up with herself.

" mhm " naje nodded tucking her feet under her and grabbing her laptop – the house she was looking at she wanted kemoni opinion on it.

" hmm look at this " naje handed him the computer. kemoni looked at it and seen it was a five bed room, 3 1/2 showers, carpet in the rooms, island inthe kitchen.

" i like it, you gon go check it out " kemoni asked passing the computer back, naje nodded and closed it before looking back at him.

" yea i go see it tmr you coming " naje more like stated then asked. kemoni jerked his head back and side eyed her.

" i guess " he mumbled making a face as naje stood up laughing, she grabbed his hand and dragged him to the bathroom with her.

" let's take a picture " naje cheesed looking at him through the mirror. kemoni nodded which made mane nodded.

naje got up onto the counter and tried getting on kemoni neck but he backed up before she could.

" you said picture not try to break my neck naje " kemoni said with a mug on his face. naje busted out laughing.

" this apart of the picture i'm not even that heavy " naje said trying again. this time he let her get onto his neck.

Naje @therealnajefletcher • 23s
YOU SEE USSSSS .. 💕😜

💬                   🔁                     ❤️                        📤

💬                🔁                     ❤️                        📤

" alright now get down fat ass " kemoni said mumbling the last part. naje mushed his head and got down pulling her shorts down.

" ik it's fat " naje stuck her tongue out twerking. kemoni pushed her making her fall before bussing out laughing.

" ugly ass " naje lied straight through her teeth and rolled her eyes sitting on the bed. kemoni sat by her still laughed and tried to hug her.

" nah nah get off me " she tried to fight the urge to smile and pushed him away but he kept laughing and trying to hug her.

" bye bruh " naje laughed pushing him away still. kemoni laughed ceased and he laid his head in her lap. naje played with his dreads – scratching his head and shit.

" that feel good doing it in the back " kemoni mumbled rubbing small circles on her thighs.

➶︎

yuuuur

updatin all damn weekend !!

boy or girl ( kids )

fav snack ?

something weird u do

love language ?

thoughts ?

characters ?

vote and comment

desyybaybee outttttt 💕