twelve.

sorry for my mistakes

sorry for my mistakes ..
30+ cmts pls

kemoni walked in the house from getting mail he just got out of school and naje just dropped him off.

she had to go to the shop and he didn't wanna tag along he was finna take a nap til the mail caught his attention.

one had his name on it so he opened reading a big ass smile appeared on his face he was home alone so he screamed loud as hell.

calling naje once she answered he just started ranting and naje didn't catch what he said making him stop.

" wait wait what start over moni " naje laughed because all she heard was gibberish. kemoni took a deep breath with a smile still on his face.

" the college i told you i applied for they accepted me with a full ride " naje looked in the camera smiling. they both wanted to go to the same school for arts.

graduation was around the corner so they made sure colleges that had their passions they applied for and just had everything sorted out

so the fact both of them might go to the school for a full ride she was geeked. she smiled listening to kemoni rant about how happy he was.

➶︎

" hey mama " naje greeted as she walked into the house. her furniture was coming thursday so she was packing and getting all her things together.

" wassup nana " mama nita looked away from the tv that sat on the wall and at her daughter who she adored.

" so i got into the competition and if i win i have a full ride to the arts school i wanted to go, and kemoni called me tdy he got in too " naje smiled thinking about her future.

for a minute her mind drifted from quincy but she frowned as his name popped up and her mama caught it.

" sit down and tell me why u gotta frown " mama nita said – she seen her daughter frowning more then usual. she knew her natural face was a mug this wasn't it.

naje sighed and sat down knowing she would soon have to tell somebody. sitting down next to her mama she looked up.

" quincy back and— and he's coming back for me " naje mumbled looking down at her hands she now found very interesting.

that sounded very white these white books are taking over me - desyybaybee

her mama knew about quincy but she don't know til after the fact when quincy just up and disappeared. that's why naje thought she was safe cause he left HER alone.