twenty eight

sorry for my mistakes

sorry for my mistakes ..
30+ cmts pls

Naje woke up out her sleep sweating and checked the time.

3:30 am.

"fuck why it's so hot" naje mumbled moving kemoni off her.

going into the hallway and turning the air on naje walked back into her room.

stripping out her clothes she stayed in her bra and panties before getting back in the bed.

she laid there for a minute before getting up smacking her lips.

naje walked to the bathroom brushed her teeth and washed her face before going downstairs.

"niggas hungry" naje mumbled to herself as she went in the kitchen.

finding something to eat she ended up making her some noodles after she turned some music on.

"J hanging off your brown lips
Lean over, excel to my kiss
Problems weighing you down, I power lift
I just want some more of this
Kiss it for me, more on my mind
That I would like to explore this time
Flip me over, don't take me as unkind
I need you to fall behind"

"try me in public but i know this much is true, no ones gonna ride and love you like i do" naje sung.

feeling a new presence in the kitchen she turned around and saw kemoni walking into the kitchen rubbing his eyes.

"wyd up" naje asked as she sat on the island.

"i didn't feel u by me nomo" kemoni said walking towards naje.

a small smile appeared on her face and kemoni sat next to her at the island.

"let's talk about something" kemoni said in a raspy voice.

"hmm" naje hummed getting up to get her now done noodles.

"how you see yourself in a few years"

"umm prolly married, a kid?" naje said in a questioning voice.

"hby" she added looking at the boy who sat at the island.

"married to you with my kid, what else our own house. maybe a few real estate. a restaurant" kemoni just listed a lot of stuff.

naje laughed shaking her head sitting back down

"i like the sound of that" naje smiled making kemoni smile.

"ya grand opening tmr how u feeling" kemoni asked with smile.

a lot of smiling was just going on in general, they both could say they were madly in love.

the simplest thing called euphoria had them both stuck on a high they gave each other.

none of them wanted to the feeling to stop, both greedy for more of the love sick feeling.

Kemoni didn't imagine hisself without the heaven sent like girl.

he could actually say she was the reason he was alive cause if it wasn't for her he wouldn't been took his life.

yeah they had a problem but through thick and thin they promised forever and always.

"yeah i'm ready" naje smiled thinking about the grand opening thats hosting tmr.

her smile was so contagious kemoni ended up smiling.

the aura naje gave off can honestly have anybody smiling.

she was just so pure, loving, and a good person people couldn't help but like her.

"i love you" naje said out the blue looking into kemoni eyes to let him know she was serious.

"i love you too" kemoni smiled back holding the eye contact.

the three words gave a shock to both of the adults, these three words had so much hold over them.

they both could say it countless of times to each other just to express themselves.

the couple wore a smile on their faces as the night went on with them talking and sharing their goals.

it felt so good to have somebody listen to them and stare at them with love and adoration.

naje felt like she was the luckiest girl in the world.

while kemoni felt high off euphoria she gave him.

✌︎

i'm backkkkkk😂💕

how yal doing ?

the grand opening of her shop!! yal ready??

any questions?

thoughts?

fav subject in school?

yal eat arby's?

wat app yall use for music?

vote and comment

desyybaybee outttttt 🤎