thirty

sorry for my mistakes

sorry for my mistakes ..
30+ cmts pls

listen to song while u read... - desyybaybee

Now everybody sat in the hospital waiting for the update on Kemoni and Naje.

mama nita and mama dee both had tears falling down their eyes.

this was their biggest fear losing their child, especially with the chances of them surviving were low.

"Naje Fletcher?" the doctor called out and mama nita stood up walking up to the man.

"So the impact of the car didn't really damage her, but her leg in broke. we stitched up all her wounds, she's in room 202" the doctor said simply and walked off.

mama nita sigh of relief as she closed her eyes praying to god to protect kemoni who she cared for as her own.

mama nita walked to naje room who was laying in the hospital bed in pain with a broken leg and a big scar running down her face for the glass.

"mama" naje croaked out as her eyes watered before she could cry mama nita hugged her lightly to not hurt her.

"is he okay? can i see him" was all naje asked. she had just got him back she wasn't tryna let him go again.

"he still in surgery, he gon come through" mama nita said but truly didn't know. it was all in gods hands.

meanwhile in the surgery room they doctors were running around in a rush.

"he's losing to much blood hurry" the same doctor to help him with the other incident said.

"CODE TEN" and immediately more doctors came rushing in to help the poor soul.

kemoni laid their lifeless and unresponsive as they worked to bring him back.

the doctors tried and tried but gave up once the heart monitor life line went flat.

the doctors sighed throwing their gloves away and stepped out the room.

the same doctor to inform mama nita went back to the waiting room.

"family for Kemoni Simmons" he called out and mama dee, kulture, and kywan all stood up.

"i'm sorry to inform you he didn't make it, he passed on the table due to losing to much blood. he tried to fight but unfortunately didn't make it" the said with a sad smile.

that was the only thing heard before mama dee turned into a crying mess.

kywan comfort his mama while kulture slowly walked to naje room.

she felt like naje needed to know it was only right since kk had a feeling mama dee wasn't gonna tell her.

knocking before she went in mama nita and naje looked at the young girl who had a blank face.

but on inside the mask she had on kulture was hurt, her brother one she could actually say acted like her brother was gon.

"um— kemoni he passed on the table" kulture said and naje shook her head no.

tears clouded her vision. she didn't wanna believe it as she continued shaking her head no.

"no— no he's not" naje voiced cracked. she tried to get up her leg wasn't letting her.

"come on he can't be gon, we— we was just" naje couldn't get her sentence out as she cried.

kulture and mama nita hugged the broken girl as she cried, tears of their own escaping their eyes.

the once euphoria was now long long gone. naje couldn't be happy if kemoni wasn't buy her side taking in the euphoria to.

this wasn't what naje wanted, she didn't wanna be on her own without the only person she felt complete with.

words couldn't explain the hurt naje felt her chest felt heavy with pain as she cried her eyes out.

kulture hugged her tighter before leaving out going to her mama.

mama nita hugged her sadden child as naje had a thousand thoughts rubbing through her head.

all she could do was cry, cry, cry, and cry. it wasn't nothing she could do.

not even 3 months and yet she lost her bestfriend, lover, and happiness all again but this time forever.

what happened to forever and always naje thought and at the thought she cried harder.

"get some rest baby" mama nita whispered getting naje back in the bed.

trying to stop her tears by wiping them naje laid on her side tears still managing to leave her eyes.

"i love you, always and forever" she whispered one more time for the last time.

✌︎

so so sad?

kemoni?

naje?

mama nita?

mama dee?

kulture?

kywan?

bam?

kash?

daisy?

mazi?

thoughts?

feelings?

questions?

vote and comment

desyybaybee outttttt 🤎