twenty one.

sorry for my mistakes

sorry for my mistakes ..
30+ cmts pls
y'all came press the song now  

" KEMONI LET ME TALK YOU BEING CHILDISH RIGHT NOW " naje yelled as kemoni and her yelled back and forth.

kemoni still was holding a grudge for some reason, he was still hurt .. very hurt.

" bruh get out my face " kemoni said blankly as he tried to slide past her.

" kemoni u steady assuming i didn't try to talk to you. YOUR mother told me not to come see you again, i tried over and over again. i texted kywan, your mama, everything but now you acting like this all my fault after i said i apologize over 50 times. kemoni you didn't know how i felt leaving, when your mother told me i was the reasoning behind all this " naje stated.

kemoni sighed and glanced at her neck still seeing the necklace.

he wanted her to hurt like he felt, he wanted her to know how it feel without the addictive euphoria she gave him.

snatching the necklace he gave her off her neck he mug naje and walked out her living room.

" bruh kemoni give me my necklace back " naje voice crack as she walked behind him to the door.

" nah that always and forever shit was a lie anyways " he said and pulled the bracelet of his wrist throwing it on the ground and walked out.

as soon as naje heard the door slam she picked up the bracelet she brought and broke down.

not knowing kemoni was only hurting himself more and more.

➶︎

kemoni sat on his bed in the dark trying to get naje out his head.

he still had the necklace in his hand as he stared at it regretting snatching it from her.

sighing he got under his covers and grabbed his phone.

turning on the playlist they made together he pressed shuffle and the first came on.

teenage fever.

tears rolled down his eyes as he listen to the song they use to listen to all the time.

meanwhile naje had the same song playing but instead she was just vibing.

she cried yeah, but she wasn't finna force a relationship that she guessed was just expired.

but little did they know, this wasn't the end. the sun was finally finna shine.