seventeen.

sorry for my mistakes

sorry for my mistakes ..
30+ cmts pls

7:30 read the time as naje brushed her teeth and washed her face. 

her and kemoni haven't talked since their promise but it was intentionally they were both just busy.

" hello " naje answered her phone without looking at the caller id as she put on some lotion.

" wassup phat " she heard kemoni voice through the line, smiling she put the phone on speaker.

" heyyyy lil uglyyy, it's us graduating for me " naje said as she put on her panties and bra, then her dress.

" nah frl " kemoni said with a big smile on his face. he was finally finna make his dreams come true after all this hard work too.

once naje finished getting dressed she picked up her cap and put it over her flat ironed hair.

" i'll see you at the school, be safe " naje said as she put on her retainers and put some lip gloss on.

" alright " they both hung up.

meanwhile kemoni walked downstairs and was met with kulture and a big smile.

" congratulations moni " kulture said mispronouncing congratulations making him laugh.

" thank you kk " he picked her up kissing her cheek and walked into the kitchen with her on his side.

" good morning ma " kemoni hugged his mama and then sat at the old table.

" good morning moni, did your brother come home last night " she asked hopping he would say yea.

kemoni shrugged thinking back on what happened last night he was hurt for real but it is what it is.

" i don't know probably his cap and gown gone so " he said as his mama put some food in front of him.

she made grits, sausage, eggs, and pancakes.

" thank you " kemoni and kulture said in sync as they started grubbing.

mama dee leaned on the kitchen frame looking at her two kids even though one was missing.

she really wanted to give them the world, she was trying her best but she felt like she was failing.

➶︎

now both of them were sitting in their seats in order from their last names, naje came was a little close to the front of the line while kemoni was slightly towards the end and middle.