four.

sorry for my mistakes

sorry for my mistakes ..
30+ cmts pls

Naje freshly done braids flowed down her back as she walked into class.

after she got out of school wednesday she got her hair did and it was now thursday.

she was rocking a white sweater that slightly hung loosely on her, and some high wasted mom jeans, pairing it with her white crocs.

she was late to her third period because of her dentist appointment — she had to get new retainers.

" good morning " naje said to the teacher then scanned her eyes over the class room. finding a seat – that was by kemoni she walked towards it.

money her associate stopped her pointing to the seat next to her that was filled with ' daddy's girls '. naje face was mugged up and she just mugged them harder.

she found herself not fucking with money no more after monday talk, she ain't think that was cute at all.

" nah i'm straight " naje said and walked to the seat beside kemoni. sitting down kemoni attention went towards her.

naje newly acrylic tapped against the desk as she sat down and pulled out her computer.

" wassup kemoni " naje greeted glancing at him then opening her laptop.

" wassup " he mumbled slouching in his seat. now almost the whole class was staring at them.

they hadn't ever heard kemoni talk or naje actually start an conversation with somebody. even the teacher was surprised.

➶︎

kemoni and kulture walked into the shop with mama dee. kulture wanted to go with her so see everybody since it's a kid playroom in the back.

" good evening " everybody greeted the family, kywan finally decided to tag along only cause he knew naje worked her and hopped to see her.

" y'all go in the back my daughter should be back there " mama nita said pointing to a door.

" yes ma'am " kulture smiled skipping to the door. everybody watched her with smiles.

the boys trailed behind her and walked inside that seem to catch naje attention as she lifted her head up from her phone – scrolling through twitter.

Naje @therealnajefletcher • 26m
half you bitches don't know if you fuck with me or if you wanna fuck me .. 🙂
💬 🔁 ❤️ 📤

" wassup friend " ever since school earlier she made the decision that there friends rather he like it or not. kemoni just went with the flow.

" wassam naje " kywan said taking a seat by her, kemoni kindly excused hisself from them to already knowing the outcome of this.

kywan take the friends he do have and date em just to kick them to the curve after – but that's not what naje was finna do, she wanted to be kemoni friend.

" erm why are you talking to me " naje made a face looking at him crazy, she expected kemoni to sit next to her instead he was playing with his sister.

" cause i wanna get to— " kywan started but nana cut him all the way off – completely.

" no ma'am, no ma'am, no ma'am " naje laughed getting up as she did that she pulled up her pants before going to kemoni side with his sister.

" heyy you so pretty " kulture said smiling all in naje face. naje felt herself smiling as she took in the compliment kk gave her.

" thank you mamas, you pretty too " naje said smiling as she looked at kulture. kemoni just stared at naje as she smiled – showcasing her teeth jems.

he thought she was mad pretty and her personality just adds so it – he hated people with attitudes for no reason.

" wassup friend " naje gretted kemoni once again as her and kulture got to know eachother before kk went back to playing with the toys.

" hey naje " kemoni said as he glanced at kywan who was mugging then back at naje who was staring at him already.

Naje was just staring nothing weird or nothing but she found him very interesting – they were similar expect naje could have friends if she wanted and kemoni couldn't.

➶︎

" was that your girlfriend " kulture asked as soon as they all got into the car their mama seemed to keep even through tough times.

before kemoni could even respond kywan did – he felt some type of way she would talk to kemoni but not him.

" ain nobody gon date that mute ass boy " kywan mumbled but everybody in the car heard him. kemoni mugged him from the backseat but stayed quiet.

now mama dee didn't have favorites but what she wasn't gonna tolerate is bullying – especially if that's your blood.

" hollon kywan don't make me box you in yo damn mouf, apologize right mf nie " mama dee face was scrunched up as she drove glancing at kywan.

kywan stayed quiet not wanting to say sorry, as soon as mama dee stopped at a red light her hand flew towards kywan chest.

" i'm sorry kemoni " kywan mumbled as tears swelled up in his eyes and looked out the windows with his fist balled up.

" fix yo damn face, and unball yo fist you ain gon hit nobody u ain't crazy " mama dee said mumbling the last part to herself with a mug on her face now.

" don't worry, i think she like you " kulture whispered to kemoni. he looked over at her and smiled slightly before looking back out the window.

✌︎

i shouldn't have to tell y'all to cmt that shit getting overrated and play out honestly, i just started this book don't make me not update❤️

how yal doing ?

papa or granny ?

fav hood meal ?

thoughts ?

characters ?

vote and comment

desyybaybee outttttt 💕