sixteen.

sorry for my mistakes

sorry for my mistakes ..
30+ cmts pls

naje closed and locked the door and sat kemoni on the coach before going to get some shit to clean him up.

walking back down she could see him back up and looking around like he was looking for something.

" kemoni " naje whispered as she walked in front of him and squatted down to clean his scratches.

kemoni stared down at her as she did so, he had many thoughts running through his head. he barely messed with people yet he still getting beat up.

once naje was done she wrapped a elastic wrap around his stomach.

when done she sat beside kemoni and sighed making him look at her, he didn't say nothing just stared.

" this yo ex huh " kemoni said with a small chuckle, he didn't exactly find it funny. he was angry but he hid it well.

" k-kemoni i'm sorry, i swear i am " naje said looking at the necklace he brought her now finding it interesting.

kemoni just shrugged it was done now he couldn't do nothing about it.

" why u ain tellin the truth naje, u ain tell me that nigga was here. you made it seem like he was gon " kemoni said with blank face.

naje shrugged looking at everything but him. kemoni smacked his lips and turned her head to look at him.

" talk girl, u ain disabled " kemoni said staring into her eyes as they finally came in contact with his.

kemoni getting bold nie - desyybaybee

" he was .. " naje explained everything, what happened, how quinicy back just everything.

" mhm " kemoni nodded. he was being to nonchalant for naje right now. scrunching her face up she sighed.

" i- i apologize, i should've told you " naje mumbled putting everything up and stood up going to put everything back.

as she walked off kemoni grabbed her arm making her look back and look at him. her lips were into a pout but she didn't notice.

" always " he asked holding his pinky out, kemoni had a feeling something was gonna go wrong he just needed confirmation that naje was gonna stay by his side.

" and forever i promise " naje wrapped her pinky around his kissing it and they both smiled at eachother.

➶︎