eighteen.

sorry for my mistakes

sorry for my mistakes ..
30+ cmts pls

Naje and Kemoni was walking around the it was bout 7:30 and they was bored so decided to go walking.

" hell nah hit that shit " naje laughed as kemoni did his dougie. kemoni laughed kept doing it as he walked backwards.

" yeah yeah " naje hyped as kemoni added a lil clap while hitting his dougie.

" yo turn " kemoni said, naje nodded and turned around her back facing him and started throwing it back.

" hollonnnnn throw that shit phat " kemoni laughed smacking her ass. naje laughed and stood up pulling her shorts down.

" come on it's getting cold " they started walking back to the house hand to hand and talking about anything.

" ian cooking a bitch ass thing " naje said as they stepped into the house, all the lights was off how they left em.

" mmcht fuck you " kemoni mumbled sliding his shoes off and reached to turn the light on but got met with a cold metal to his head.

" bruh naje why is u playin so much " he said as he turned to lights on but they wouldn't come on.

" KEMONI " naje yelled as something grabbed her but both of them was knocked out by pistol whipping them.

➶︎

naje woke up and groaned at the headache, her shit was pounding felt like somebody was stomping on her head.

looking around the dark basement she heard movement across the room.

adjusting her eyes to the darkness she could make out kemoni head down his dreads covering his face.

" kemoni " she tried to get up but felt back down due to her hands being tied down.

" fuck " kemoni lifted his head groaning, he could hear naje trying to get out the shit tied around her hands.

suddenly they heard the door lock being messed with before it opened and a cool breeze came into the room.

the lights turned on and both naje and kemoni eyes scrunched up before they adjusted to the light.

once they looked at who this person was naje groaned and tried harder to get out the shit around her hands.

she could see the two guns on his hips, quincey smiled and turned to kemoni.