fourteen.

sorry for my mistakes

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

sorry for my mistakes ..
30+ cmts pls

today was officially kemoni birthday and naje was pulling in front of mama dee house.

getting on the car with kemoni gifts naje grabbed her phone and walked to the front door.

knocking mama dee opened the door with a smile making naje smile.

" hey mama dee " naje hugged her before going into the house. as soon as she was all the way in kulture ran in for a hug.

" wats going on girl " naje laughed as kk kissed her cheek. putting her down kulture grabbed her hand pulling her to kemoni room.

kemoni was still sleep but jumped up when naje and kulture jumped on him. groaning he rubbed his eyes and slowly opened them.

" happy birthday lil uglyyy " naje said kissing all over kemoni face. kemoni slightly smiled and nodded.

getting up kemoni went to brush his teeth and wash his face before going back to him and kywan room where naje was at.

i rlly do not feel like writing this .. - desyybaybee

" hmm " naje said giving kemoni his two gifts. he was stressing about her not getting him nothing so she only got him two things.

opening it she brought him some airpods and a small bracelet that had N+K and always & forever under it.

sigh okay we finna keep some days to her bday - desyybaybee

➶︎

three days had passed and it was now naje birthday after she gave kemoni his presents on his birthday they went to the jumping place and had a sleepover.

" hello " naje answered her phone in a sleepy voice she had just woke up and saw kemoni calling her.

" happy birthday phat get up girl " kemoni said as he put on his bape jacket she brought him.

" mhm " naje said falling back asleep. kemoni sucked his teeth and hung up.

few minutes later naje smacked her lips as she felt the cover getting snatched off her. kemoni laughed and laid onto of her.

" get up " kemoni mumbled taking in her scent – she always had on the same type of perfume and he thought it smelt so good.

" stop sniffing me weirdo " naje laughed pushing him off her. getting up she went to brush her teeth and wash her face.

" i got u something " kemoni said once naje came out the bathroom. naje smiled big as hell as she jumped on her bed.

handing her the gift kemoni watched as she opened in. naje opened the box and smiled.

it was a heart shaped necklace with forever and always engraved into it.

" this is so pretty put it on for me " naje said turing around with the smile still on her face. kemoni smiled seeing he made her happy.

➶︎

" ouu get it i guess " kemoni laughed as naje danced. they were walking around the park as mama nita made them some seafood.

" i do my lil dancey dance " naje continued dancing as they both laughed.

suddenly everybody started moving slow. a black car with tinted windows slowly pulled up aiming at both of them.

they wasn't paying attention so they didn't know til they heard shots being fired. kemoni pulled naje down and they both hit the ground with a thud.

" fuck " naje whispered, she had a feeling who was shooting at them it wasn't just nobody going around shooting at people.

once they pulled off naje got up checking kemoni to see if he was hit once they both was straight naje let out a big sigh.

" how u shoot at us and miss no aim at all " naje mumbled shaking her head. kemoni looked at her crazy as she acted like this was normal.

" let's get in the house " naje grabbed his hand and they walked back to mama nita house.

✌︎

welpppppp ..

ian feel like writing shit for they birthdays my fault i got yal next chapter ..

who yal think shot at them ?

how many of yal niggas is boys ? or all yal girls ?

wat class yal in ?

thoughts ?

characters ?

vote and comment

desyybaybee outttttt 💕