five.

sorry for my mistakes

sorry for my mistakes ..
30+cmts pls

Kemoni sat at his desk with his head down. he had a major headache and didn't have anything to eat.

his mama was working and getting paid but money don't grow off trees – they were slightly struggling people didn't know mama dee so they thought she didn't know how to braid.

So in the case kemoni didn't eat last night because he made sure kulture ate – she needed it more then him.

plus you had to pay for school lunches and he didn't have money, the money he got from his job was put towards the light bill so they wouldn't be in the dark.

" class is over, head to lunch " the teacher announced. everybody packed and started walking out the class while naje walked towards kemoni.

" what's wrong with you friend " naje asked sitting next to him putting her new york crossbody in her lap.

" i gotta headache " kemoni said looking up from the desk at her. he could really stare at her for hours – she was that pretty.

" come on let's go get some food " naje said standing up. kemoni frowned but didn't get up, he didn't have any money plus didn't want her to pay for his meal.

" i don't got no money " kemoni mumbled putting his back down feeling ashamed – he felt like that was embarrassing to not have money.

" ian ask boy come on " naje pulled him
up. holding his hands they walked through the hallways till they got to her car.

they both got in and naje immediately pulled off heading towards chick fil a – that was her favorite fast food even tho she barely ate at all but she had her reasons.

" what you want " naje asked looking at kemoni then back to the menu. she already knew what she wanted but she thought he would want to choose his own meal.

" just get me what you getting " kemoni mumbled looking around her car. youtube paid good so she was getting a check fasho.

naje car was a black Bentley with red interior and naje glammed it up a bit to her liking.

➶︎

kemoni and naje was in her room making videos, after the got food they didn't go to school afterwards, of course after getting permission from mama nita and dee.

" get it get it yeah yeah " naje hyped kemoni up as they danced. they had music playing while recording.

naje was the first to actually bring out the goofiness in him – kemoni could actually say he made a friend and he was happy as hell.

the smile on his face was genuine and he was actually funny, naje noticed he started getting comfortable and smiled at that.

" i could post this on my twitter " naje asked – she didn't wanna post him with out his permission even though the video was harmful.

kemoni thought about it. he didn't wanna cause no drama or didn't want anybody on his back – but then again the video was harmful.

" yea " kemoni nodded his head and sat on naje bean chair picking up his drink and drinking some – naje nodded and posted it.

naje twitter was like her instagram she posted all her videos and pictures – she found instagram a drama started and stressful while twitter was entertaining and funny.

Naje @therealnajeflechter • 11s
friendzzzzzz💕

💬               🔁                  ❤️                 📤

💬 🔁 ❤️ 📤

Naje smiled at the video and closed off her apps before turning off her phone and turning towards kemoni.

" let's have a sleepover before you say no i can ask both of our mamas " naje smiled and already started calling mama nita.

naje wasn't taking no for a answer no matter what kemoni answer was – her intentions was good so kemoni ain't had nothing to worry bout.

➶︎

" get whatever you like get it point blank " naje stated – more like demanded and kemoni side eyed her and slowly nodded.

they was in walmart getting snacks for the sleepover since school wasn't tomorrow it was teachers day. after a lot convincing kemoni finally gave in.

naje had the buggy and was putting things she like while kemoni just stood to the side liking the shit naje was putting in it.

" you don't want nothing or you scared " naje asked grabbing the variety chips and some other chips.

" nah i like everything in dey already " kemoni said grabbing the candy for naje. she nodded and pushed the buggy to self checkout.

✌︎

hey, hi

how yal school grades ?

he call me big plrrr, finish it.

what's yal fav thing abt our culture ?

thoughts ?

characters ?

vote and comment

desyybaybee outttttt 💕