twenty seven

sorry for my mistakes

sorry for my mistakes ..
30+ cmts pls

" i'll be right back okay " naje said looking in kemoni eyes.

"you promise" kemoni said pulling out his pinky. wrapping hers around his.

"i promise" and they both kissed them.

naje kissed his lips and got out the car walking into the police station

today was wednesday as you can see and kemoni was nerves. he did not want naje to go to jail, at all.

walking in the immediately led naje to the interrogation room.

"this shit look creepy" naje mumbled to herself sitting in the chair.

naje watched to many shows of shit like this on netflix and she was paranoid as hell.

two officers came walking into the room but they wasn't the officers who showed up to her house.

naje raised her eyebrow and looked at the weirdly as they sat down.

"i'm officer James and this is officer Scott" officer james introduced themselves.

naje gave them a tight lipped smile and waited on them to continue.

"your here to answer a few questions on the murder of quincey scott"

naje nodded and sat up in her seat tapping her fingers on her thighs.

"did u kill him" the officer asked right away taking naje back a little.

"no" naje said keeping a blank face as she stared at both of them.

"liar, tell us u did it and we'll let u go" naje almost busted out laughing at that.

"this ain lifetime boy, come up wit sum better" naje said resting her head on her hand.

"just answer the question did you kill him"

naje rolled her eyes. "no, i jus told u this" naje stated smartly.

"YES U DID" officer scott yelled. naje scrunched her face up.

"NO I DIDNT" naje yelled back jerking her head back.

fuck he thought this was naje thought mugging both of the officers.

this went on for about an hour before a lady popped in.

"she's clear, let her go" she said and naje thanked god as she stood up.

both of the officers stood up too and walked behind naje as she walked out the door

"back up off me cause i will scream rape" she threatened and they backed up from her bask side.

naje walked out the police station and into kemoni car with a mug on her face.

"i wish u could fight cops wit out going to jail" that was the first thing she said and kemoni busted out laughing.

"what happened" he asked and naje rambled about the conversation between the three.

by now both of them had mugs on their faces.

"they had u fucked up" kemoni said and naje looked at him.

"RIGHT" she exclaimed and sat back in her seat crossing her arms.

➶︎

naje and kemoni sat in the tub that had bubbles in it. kemoni led lights on blue as music play thru the bathroom.

naked by ella mai played and a smile formed on naje's face.

"Take away the big shirts, the tattoos, the sweatpants and Vans
Okay, I don't wear no makeup, no purse in my hands
My resting bitch face is mistaken for the mean girl
But what if I told you
There's nothing I want more in this world"

"than somebody who loves me naked, someone who never asks for love but knows how to take it" naje sung.

kemoni smiled just seeing her smile, he did that a lot.

they both could relate to this song strongly. they both found their person to love them naked.

if we're being honest the wall kemoni built naje definitely broke it.

they couldn't deny the strong and passion feelings for each other cause it was definitely there

the love that was given between to the was out of this world.

the two never put an title on each other but at this very moment the question was on their minds.

"you wanna be my girlfriend" kemoni asked looking into naje eyes.

staring at him for a while kemoni started getting nerves under her graze.

finally naje broke out into a huge smile.

"yes yes yes!" she smiled and moved over to hug him.

kemoni wrapped his arms around her waist and rested his face in her neck leaving kissing on her neck.

"i love you" naje mumbled pulling back to look into kemoni eyes.

"i love you more phat" kemoni said and they shared a kiss.

the now couple feelings were now more intense and you could feel in atmosphere the love and pure ness they gave off.

it was beautiful sight to see as a by stander, or outcast.

the couple would have u in awe by first glance, even the blindest of blind could see how in love they were.

this was just the beginning though, the sun was out and shining .. directly on them too.

chileee i neglected yal for a min ......

how yal doing how yal doing ??

thoughts?

characters?

martin or fresh prince?

american dad or family guy?

spongebob or blues clues?

vote and comment

desyybaybee outttttt 🤎