twenty four.

sorry for my mistakes

sorry for my mistakes ..
30+ cmts pls

@Theshaderoom: #TSRBaeWatch #PressPlay: #Najefletcher seems to be blushing to her past lover #Kemoni. #Roomies what y'all think ?

loading comments ...

naje shook her head as she looked at what kemoni showed her.

" shade rooms be all in a bitch pussy " naje mumbled making kemoni bust out laughing as he turned his phone off.

" what you wanna do for your birthday " naje asked already having something in mind.

okay ik y'all thinking i just did a chapter blah blah blah BUT i actually got a raw ass idea for kemoni bday.

" let's not worry bout that, how bout you go get dressed for our date ma'am " kemoni said as he checked the time.

it read 5:30 and he had reservations at a restaurant at 8:00.

" dress fancy, casual, comfortable? what what " naje asked as she got up stretching.

" dressy i guess " kemoni made a face shrugging. naje shook her head and walked upstairs.

" i'll be back phat " kemoni said as he had to go get a haircut then go get dressed.

" okay " naje called out from upstairs. getting that as his go he walked out the house and to his car.

➶︎

naje rubbed her lips together as she put on her bracelet and necklace.

she wasn't gonna lie the dress was probably to much but she didn't really go anywhere so decided to wear it so it didn't go to waste.

kemoni walked upstairs and into naje room and stopped in tracks once he seen naje.

" OH MY GOODNESS " he yelled taking her in. she looked beautiful as hell in his eyes, he ain't know if they wouldn't been able to leave the house.