twenty nine

sorry for my mistakes

sorry for my mistakes ...
30+ cmts pls

Naje sprayed perfume on her as she looked in the mirror.

Mazi and daisy came into her room with smiles and they both were hype.

"itssss The real Naje Fletcher" mazi said hyping up the glowing girl.

"sorry no pictures" naje said covering her face as they all busted out laughing.

"come on we gotta surprise before she go to the opening" daisy said and they dragged her downstairs.

downstairs awaited kemoni, bam, and kash.

as they looked towards the stairs kemoni could see naje as he took in her appearance.

He licked his lips before making eye contact with her as she sent a smile his way.

her outfit, yes it's kinda simple but it's cute - desyybaybee

"heyyy lil ugly" naje smiled hugging him as he smiled back wrapping his arms around her waist.

"wassuppp phat, you ready" he asked as he looked down at her.

naje nodded a smile on her face the vibes right now was addicting.

she couldn't help but feel happy in this moment she have everything she wanted.

"look" kemoni said remembering her brought her something as a gift.

grabbing the wrapped box off the table he handed it to her and she tilted her head while opening it.

a iced out chain that said da don on it. naje smiled wide as she looked at it.

"thank youu" naje dragged jumping on the already smiling boy.

"you welcome phat, now come on" he said pulling her shirt down since he lifted up.