seven.

sorry for my mistakes

sorry for my mistakes ..
30+ cmts pls

naje was rocking a white shirt, black grayish pants, a brown flannel, with her dark mocha jordan 1s.

her hair was lifted into a nicely done bun with her black crossbody bag over her shoulder.

she was currently in the mall after leaving school looking at some things for kemoni – she knew she was probably doing to much now but she ain't care.

walking out of bape from getting them matching jackets next she walked into apple.
➶︎

" ihht i brought us matching jackets, and some other things but now i'm finna go so i'll see y'all later " naje said into the camera as she pulled in front of mama dee house.

naje had already told him at school she was gonna pick him up and this was the reason. she got out the car and went up to the door to knock.

as naje waited for a few minutes mama dee answered the door with a smile, she seen the two hanging out a lot lately and she was happy kemoni actually was making friends.

" i'm just here to pick kemoni up imma bring him back tho " naje said as she seen kemoni coming from down the hall.

" hey ms naje " kulture said walking from the kitchen smiling ear to ear – naje told kk multiple times she didn't have to call her ms.

" hey kk " naje laughed waving at the little girl who seemed to always have energy – soon naje gaze turned to kemoni who was putting his shoes on

" hey moni " naje waved smiling as he stood up scratching his head – his dreads were getting old since the last time he could afford to get them retwisted.

" wassup nana " kemoni smiled back her – his mama smiled at the scene as they both greeted eachother with a hug.

" alright ma i'll be back " kemoni kissed his mama check and gave kulture a hug before him and naje walked out the house to her car.

" you know how to drive " naje asked as they approached the car. she was kinda tired and wanted him to drive.

" mhm " kemoni nodded getting in the drivers seat already knowing where this was going – naje got in next and he drove off.

➶︎

naje sat on the bed after coming out the bathroom. she changed her clothes and was now wearing grey sweatpants and a wife beater – no bra.

sigh don't take that the wrong way pls - desyybaybee

" alright i got— " naje started talking but kemoni cut her all the way off – immediately he started shaking his head indicating he's not taking whatever she got.

" but i already bought it " naje said laughing as she grabbed the bags – the weekend he spent the night he said he liked her bape jackets which is why she brought them matching ones.

" open this first " naje handed him the bag. kemoni sighed and grabbed it — wasn't like she was gonna take it back anyways.

opening it kemoni smiled taking both of them out. he really appreciated naje and she wasn't even doing a lot of shit he just never had nobody buy him things.

" thank you nana " kemoni said with a smile on his face. naje smiled back at him and grabbed the apple bag handing it to him.

it's many reasons why she brought him a phone – for one so they can stay in contact when not around eachother, if something bad ever happen, and just a lot of shit.

" what's this " kemoni mumbled eyeing naje as she smiled at him. smacking her teeth she put her hands in her lap waiting from kemoni to open the bag.

as soon as kemoni opened the bag he closed it soon after – he was having mixed emotions. he was geeked as hell but he was wondering why she was doing all this.

" ian mean to over step— " kemoni cut her off once again by shaking his head – he pulled naje up and brung her into a hug. she smiled wrapping her arms around him.

truth be told naje was doing this cause she never really had a friend – she always wanted one but people just didn't match her vibe so she thought buying shit for kemoni would make him stay.

" you don't have to buy me shit so we can be friends i fwu either way " kemoni mumbled to naje still holding her into a hug. naje sighed laying her head on his chest.

they stayed like that for a few minutes before naje stepped back slightly looking up at kemoni – she noticed his dreads and ran her hand through them.

still standing in front of naje he opened the bag again and pulled out the iphone 11 black edition.

" thank you " kemoni said looking at the phone, naje nodded with a smile and took it out his hand to help him set it up.

✌︎

ion like this ..

basketball niggas or football niggas ?

fav subject ?

thoughts ?

characters ?

vote and comment

desyybaybee outttttt 💕