twenty five.

sorry for my mistakes

sorry for my mistakes ..
30+ cmts pls

naje sat up but got pulled back down immediately. scrunching her face up she looked down and saw kemoni arm around her.

LMFAOOOO PUSSY GOT HER PUT INTO A HEADLOCK - desyybaybee

" get up boy " naje shook his as she seen his eyes and close. kemoni stayed still keeping her in his hold.

" come on we got stuff to do remember you said you'll come wimme " naje huffed trying to get up again.

kemoni smacked his lips remembering he did say that she let her go as he opened his eyes staring at her.

naje walked into the bathroom and started the shower as she brushed her teeth and washed her face.

kemoni stayed in the bed for a few minutes before he got up and walked in the bathroom as naje started getting undress.

" bye " kemoni walked out as he got hard making naje bust out laughing stepping in the shower.

➶︎

naje and kemoni was now in the store going grocery shopping because kemoni eat like he pregnant.

" no you not getting both, either cookies or fudge rounds " naje said making a face as kemoni tried to get both.

" girl u ain my mama lemme lone " kemoni said putting both in the buggy anyways.

" fuck you and yo mfn mama " naje said as her and kemoni had a staring contest before they both busted out laughing.

naje started walking off making kemoni grab her by her pants so he could walk behind her.

that was a new thing he do, he never liked when they was to far away from eachother so he was grab her pants or her belt hook to be behind her.

" it's the booty for me " kemoni said grabbing her ass naje bent over twerking throwing it back on him.

in the store and everything smh - desyybaybee

syah and her friends were in the store when her friends spotted the scene and rapped syah.

" ain that yo nigga sy " hanna her friend said as syah looked over and her face turned into a mug.

syah took the lead and walked over to them as naje stood back up laughing while kemoni fake wiped sweat off his forehead.

" this what we doing now kemoni " syah semi yelled now it was naje turn for her face to turn into a mug as kemoni smile dropped.