ten.

sorry for my mistakes

sorry for my mistakes ..
30+ cmts pls

" boy come sit down " naje smacked her lips. she had all her stuff and was finna re-twist his hair and we wanna act like a baby.

" but i'm sleepy " kemoni mumbled sitting on the floor between naje legs, he wrapped his arms around her legs and massaged them.

naje started at the back and worked her way up as she talked to him. they was spending more time with eachother then before.

naje ordered all the furniture and shit for the house so for now they chilling waiting to start decorating the house.

" you talked to mama dee " naje asked since he been here since like the second week of spring break. kemoni nodded his eyes closing and opening now and then.

" just go to sleep " naje shook her head positioning his head so he wouldn't have a crook in his neck.

➶︎

" okayyyyy you looking goood nie " naje hyped kemoni up as he stood up with his freshly done dreads.

" thank you " kemoni hugged her feeling her warmth consume him as she hugged him back. he loved affection he got it from his mama fasho.

kemoni love language was touching while naje's was acts of service, she loved doing things for people and she showed that a lot.

" let's go to the store real quick " naje said grabbing her keys and wallet before they both walked downstairs and out the door.

getting in the car she drove off and headed to the corner store that was their since she was a lil girl.

pulling up they both got out before heading in and greeting the old man who seemed in his mid 50s who's been working here all his life.

" get what you want " naje said walking to get her some spicy boiled peanuts. this was the only place she got her peanuts from.

" ik that ain naje, damn i would've thought to find you again " at the sound of the familiar voice naje froze.

her breathing quickened and her heart dropped. she knew that voice to well and everything started coming back.

images of her bruises, the threats, everything. naje body hurt just thinking about all the traumatizing shit she went through.

turning around to her ex boyfriend someone she wish would go to the hottest place of hell, somebody who put her through so much shit was standing in front of her with a smirk on his face.

naje never used the word hate but quincy this one particular person she hated him with everything in her.

" q-quincy wat u doin here " naje mumbled looking around. the thought of him being near her again made her stomach turn in such a bad way.

" coming back to get wats mine, come on mama you thought u could leave " quincy took a step forward making her take one back.

naje had shook slightly, she didn't wanna go back with him but after all he wasn't dead she knew he was coming sooner or later.

naje shook her head no rapidly she wasn't finna let this boy of the past take control over her like last time that's dead.

" hmm no, i thought u knew ian like that word. i'll be back " quincy smiled winking at naje before leaving out the store.

naje let out a breath she ain't know she was holding and closed her eyes she could feel the tears at them brim of her eyes.

she didn't wanna seem weak but when somebody who caused hell in your life and you thought u actually got away just comes back you can't help but feel like you took 10 steps forwards just to be knocked back down to 1 ... again.

" you str8 " kemoni asked as he walked towards naje he didn't see quincy or the situation and naje was glad she didn't wanna risk getting kemoni into her mess.

" yea come on let's go " naje sighed knowing one way or another somebody was gonna come out hurt in the situation.

she didn't want it to be kemoni at all but she couldn't just leave kemoni after she promised – and she don't break promises.

✌︎

damnnnn ...

im sorry yall ..

one word to describe yourself.

yal got any crushes ?

yal love me ?😭😭

thoughts ?

characters ?

vote and comment

desyybaybee outttttt 💕