twenty

sorry for my mistakes

sorry for my mistakes ..
30+ cmts pls
5 years later ..

Now 23 Naje had a booming business called IcyCollection. she followed her dreams with designing.

" today we have Miss Naje with us today, in her hometown to be exact " the interviewer said

" wassup yall, it's the real Naje Fletcher " naje smiled spinning in the chair she sat in.

after five years she was finally came back to atlanta to see her mama and make some shit right.

bro this shit sound like love & hip hop LMFAOO - desyybaybee

" before we get started let's get on this outfit can we get a reason behind the fashion sense "

" this everything icy everything exclusive but ion wnna say to much don't want nobody biting " naje said laughing.

" well yall heard boss lady, let's get into these questions tho, the people wanna know what happened to kemoni, you simmons "

" damn y'all just straight into i see " naje said shaking her head.

she didn't like nobody in her business plus there wasn't nothing she had to say what happened happened.

" it's no bad blood between us, people just grow apart " naje shrugged keeping it simple.

the internet gon go stupid with that one naje thought to herself sighing.

she still didn't have instagram but she had a person running an account for her clothing line.

while she still had twitter though and people loved retweeting her shit, she was the same naje just even mature.

➶︎

leaving the interview which seemed like it took forever she was now at her mama house who was telling her about the hood block party.

" mhm i think you should go, get some friends you seem lonely " mama nita said sipping her water.

naje mugged her mama playful and flipped her braids over her shoulder.

" imma bad bleep ion need friends " naje said smiling. mama nita made a face and shook her head no.

" no ma'am, you betta go too " her mama said getting up and walking upstairs. naje threw her head back and stood up.

going upstairs to her old room which held all her suitcases while her other stuff was being shipped.

naje sat on the bed and looked down at the necklace kemoni brought her.