twenty two.

sorry for my mistakes

sorry for my mistakes ..
30+ cmts pls

kemoni drunk out his double cup before starting his car and heading to this nigga he had to hit up.

kemoni needed money and money fast so he became a hit man and ever since he ran with it.

grabbing his glock 19 as he parked down the street from the house.

his body was already in the rush he always felt when killing so he was ready.

a small smile on his face as he got out the car and ran through the back.

ole boy who he was hitting wasn't dumb, he knew somebody was gonna come for him sooner or later.

walking quietly threw the back door he found his way to the living room where dude was sitting watching tv.

hurrying to get it over with he upped his gun, but the man had already seen his reflection and was quicker than that.

grabbing his gun from under the coach her turned and shot kemoni twice as he was boutta pull the trigger.

once in the chest missing a few inches by his heart, and one on the other side of his chest.

kemoni body dropped as he went threw a state of shock, he didn't wanna die but he guessed this was life catching up on him.

the man had already grabbed all his important things and ran out the house hurrying to leave the city.

kemoni breathing started to become unsteady as he chocked on his blood.

this was his biggest fear, dying alone. he at least wanted naje and him to be on better terms.

i guess this the end he thought as he slowly could feel his body drift into darkness.

he closed his eyes and went into a deep sleep but once he closed them he was just in a dark place.

he couldn't move, talk, or open his eyes. he was just there.

now it was all in gods hands, the devil was trying to direct his now demon into his hands but god was holding off.

this was just his first chance everybody deserves seconds. the fight between gods angel and the devils demon wasn't good upon kemoni behalf.

god would have him stay alive and overcome his problems but the devil would be even harder on his back.

or the devil would have kemoni all his in hands and have him suffer all his sins in hell.

but everybody knows even the devil was once an angel ..

meanwhile naje was at her new clothes shop; Icy Collection. when she got an unbearable pain in her chest.

scrunching her face up trying to ignore it she continued giving instructions on how she wanted the store to turn out.

" i'm so sorry excuse me for a minute " naje said to the men and stepped out putting her hand on her chest.

taking a deep breath she closed her eyes as the pain became more intense.

walking back inside she called everything off and told them she'll have everything by tomorrow sorted out.

getting into her car she put her head on the stirring wheel.

picking up her phone she called her mama. mama dee answered on the 3 ring with her face all in the camera.

" ma, my chest hurting like— so bad " naje cut herself off before she cursed.

mama dee face turned into worry and she sat up looking at her daughter.

" what happened, you ate something hot? " mama dee asked as naje rubbed her chest.

" no it just started hurting out of no where " she said. mama dee nodded and thought about it.

" come over here " naje nodded and hung up starting her car.

➶︎

gasping kemoni eyes popped open. it was currently 3 am and the god won the argument.

but this doesn't mean it's the end the devil was gonna pop up when least expected.

kemoni coughed as he struggled to get up, as soon as he did he grabbed his glock and walked outside.

he could feel hisself become light headed again so he rushed into his car.

looking around it was only one person who could help him that was close around here.

naje.

debating in his head he didn't realize he was already making his way to mama dee house til he parked in front of it.

seeing naje car parked in the driveway he got out forgetting his phone and everything.

walking up the porch he knocked as he tried to keep his eyes open at least til he got into the house.

the door opened and naje came into view, her eyes widen at his appearance and she hurriedly pulled him in.

mama dee came downstairs and raised her eyebrow at the scene, she shook her head and went to go get some supplies to clean his wounds.

" i knew it " mama dee mumbled to herself with a slight chuckle.

✌︎

yuuuuur ( say it back pls )

trina or lil kim ?

purse or no purse ?

i got some new shoes tdy .. tell me abt ur day.

thoughts ?

characters ?

vote and comment

desyybaybee outttttt 💕