three.

sorry for my mistakes

sorry for my mistakes ..

today was now monday and naje was sitting at the back of the class as always.

today she felt more tired then usual she stayed up last night studying for a test that was 30% of her grade for this semester.

today she didn't feel like dressing up so she had on her polo pajama pants, bape hoodie, and her crocs on.

most people would look tacky but she pulled it off pretty well which made people even more attracted to her.

today everybody was whispering and chatting today and naje didn't know what about – she didn't have instagram and snapchat she only had twitter that's where she be at a lot.

many people found her inspiring from her tweets and followed her and most just followed her from youtube.

usually people would feel left out if they didn't know what was going on but naje ? she just sat there unbothered as always.

" naje you heard what happened " money asked as she entered the class room 30 minutes late.

" nah, and don't care " some of the shit naje said came off rude – not by purpose tho she was just blunt as hell and if you ain't like it fuck on.

" trey and nem crew said they jumped mute boy " money said. see that's the thing she didn't like about highschool.

they acted like lil ass kids who still puts labels on people now days ? what was this a movie. naje face told off her emotion – her face was scrunched up with disgust.

the fact that people could just bully somebody and people praise it didn't sit right with her. many reasons why she doesn't have friends.

" yal whole mentality fucked up, praising sb who bullying somebody fucking weirdos " naje said. she ain't hold her tongue for nobody big or small tall or short.

" it's not even like that chill shorty " money chuckled looking at naje. naje mugged money and shook her head.

she couldn't be friends with people who thought shit like that was cute or cool she knew first hand how it feels to be bullied shit ain't a good feeling.

➶︎

Kemoni was in him and his brother room — more like his since kywan never home.

he found hisself painting as kk sat on the floor eating her tv dinner; the last tv dinner might i add.

kemoni didn't have much but he was grateful with what he did, he knew it was gon get better he was just waiting on it.