fifteen.

sorry for my mistakes

sorry for my mistakes ..
30+ cmts pls

naje smiled at her finished work, she stayed a lil bit after school to complete her design and she finally got it done.

" i'm boutta win this shit on mommas " naje mumbled taking a picture.

shhh shut up ik anyways that's wat the dress look like - desyybaybee

" Ms Fletcher you done " naje design teacher said as she stepped into the classroom. naje looked up and smiled nodding.

" yes ma'am " naje turned the dress so the teacher can see and once she did her eyes widened at the dress.

" wow this is beautiful " the teacher said looking at the dress. naje smiled at the compliment she was very self conscious at first.

" thank you, when is the competition again " naje asked as she started cleaning up. she knew it was close just didn't know how close.

" two more days " the teacher announced making naje nod. as she got done cleaning she said bye to the teacher and grabbed the dress walking to her car.

naje and kemoni ain't talk in like 4 days they wasn't ignoring eachother they both just been busy.

naje got into her car after putting the dress in the car safely and connected her phone to the bluetooth.

" Balloons are deflated
Guess they look lifeless like me
We miss you on your side of the bed, mmh
Still got your things here
They stay with me like souvenirs
Don't wanna let you out my head "

➶︎

naje walked out the mall with two bags, she went to get a new dress and see kemoni but he was busy so she just left.

" hello " naje answered her phone seeing her mama was calling.

" nana imma be at the hospital late tonight, i'm in O.P so i'll call you later i love you " mama nita said once she heard her daughter voice.

operating room - desyybaybee

" i love you too " naje said then hung up. she sighed and got back into her car.

now imma be home by myself and bored naje thought as she drove home.

meanwhile kemoni was in footlocker working, he seen naje come in but his manager was doing the most and he just said fuck it.

" excuse me " some girl said sliding past kemoni purposely rubbing against his jr. kemoni scrunched his face up and mugged ole girl.

" fuck " he mumbled putting the shoes back on the top shelf and heading back behind the desk. he was real shy but this was the only position they had open.

➶︎

it was going on 10 pm and naje was still up scrolling through twitter laughing at dumb shit and eating since she got hungry out of no where.

going downstairs to get more food somebody knocked on the door making naje freeze and look it like it was a person with two heads.

the person knocked again but way harder, naje didn't make a sound still looking at the door. she didn't know who is was and was not finna answer it.

" naje i know you home, ya car in the drive way " naje eyes widen at the voice and her breathing picked up.

she shook her head backing up and hit her hip on the end of the island. sucking in a deep breath she bit her lip to stop sound from coming out.

quincy was at the door knocking and knocking again and again while naje just stood their with tears in her eyes.

the knocking stopped and naje let out a breath she didn't know she was holding in out as her heartbeat was beating at a fast pace.

opening her phone she tried to call kemoni but it went straight to voicemail. naje tried again and again and got the same response.

" no no no " naje repeated calling again before she grabbed her keys and gun before running out the house not caring if quincy was there for real or not.

meanwhile kemoni was walking home since his mama was already sleep and he didn't know if naje was up or not.

" wassup kemoni, ain thats yo name " sb said which caught kemoni attention he looked up with a mug as he seen he was surrounded by like 6 niggas.

mmcht if these niggas jump me kemoni thought and sighed aloud he knew how to fight but 6 niggas that looked like they ain't miss not one meal wasn't gone end well.

" this for quincy bitch " and just like that a punch got sent kemoni way it was by the smallest nigga out of the six kemoni could take him so he put up a fight.

kemoni sent a blow back send ole boy head left and sent another making dude head go the other way.

kemoni and dude was getting into it til all them niggas jumped in and started jumping kemoni.

this shit hurt like a bitch kemoni thought still throwing his shit even tho he was losing he wasn't no pussy.

they got him on the ground and started sending punches even harder. they was just punching his body they wasn't punching his face.

once kemoni started going in and out of a dark sleep they let up and ran away the last thing he heard was naje saying stay awake.

✌︎

how yal doing ..

pls don't hate me ..

science or social studies ?

fav old school song ?

thoughts ?

characters ?

vote and comment

desyybaybee outttttt 💕