nineteen.

sorry for my mistakes

sorry for my mistakes ..
30+ cmts pls

Naje went home the day of the incident and she's been home for a few days now locked in her room.

goes out to spend time with her mama and eat then goes straight back in her room.

she was actually leaving soon for college to get a head start and wanted to say bye too kemoni.

she heard the news he couldn't go to college again because of his wounds they wouldn't heal in time.

she texted called telling him she was sorry but they didn't even deliver.

she went to his house to apologize his mama blew up on her.

so now she's leaving and didn't know how to tell him because everything she tried didn't work.

sighing naje finished packing as she listened to Jazmine Sullivan in love with another man.

" If I could, could forget him
I would, please believe me
And I know that I should throw the towel in
But baby it's not, not that easy, hey
You treat me so much better than him
And if I was sane there'd be no competition
But, I'm in love with someone else
And I'm so sorry, hey
I'm in love with another man
And I know it ain't right, hey "

" you should go and find someone else who could treat you right " naje sung as tears came into her eyes.

mmcht come on bro naje thought wiping her face. she continued packing and putting things into her car.

after she was done she said goodbye to her mama and told her she would call to update now she was going to mama dee house.

driving there in silence she hoped mama dee would at least let her say bye so he wouldn't think she upped and left.

she was gonna apologize, everything.

pulling up she took a deep breath before she headed up the porch and knocked on the door.

mama dee opened a door with a slight smile before she saw it was naje then her face turned into a sour look.

come on god help me out naje thought as she started talking.

" hey ms simmons, i came over to at least say goodbye and actually apologize to kemoni please " naje said genuinely.

mama paused for a minute then shook her head no and said something that hurt naje the most.

" don't come to my house, kemoni dont want to see you. your the reason he can't go chase his dreams, he in here hurting. you ain't nothing to him no more " and with that she slammed the door.

naje bit her lip to stop the tears and walked to her car, she been crying ever since she got out the hospital if i'm being honest.

once she got into the car she broke down, she just guessed she would have to move on now.

this was my only chance naje thought looking at the house then started the car.

many thoughts ran through her head as she left the neighborhood.

thoughts of her and kemoni, would she ever see him again.

just everything.

the pain she felt right now was unbearable she didn't like this at all.

sighing naje turned the radio on and left the city without a look back.

to new beginnings ? or so she thought.

✌︎

this is not the end guys stay tuned😭

this short but this shit finna be a banger watch.

fav toosii song ?

fav yb song ?

forever and always hoes remember that !!

thoughts

characters

vote and comment

desyybaybee outttttt 💕