thirteen.

sorry for my mistakes

sorry for my mistakes ..
30+ cmts pls

" wat u doin " naje asked over the phone as kemoni walked through the mall.

he was looking for a job graduation was literally around the corner and he didn't something to wear.

he knew he was probably over stressing cause he still had like a few weeks but he hated being late so he decided doing it now.

" i just left out of footlocker so now i'm going to bape probably i'm sleepy tho " kemoni shrugged – he been up all night studying for his exams

" nobody told u to stay up all night chile " naje shook her head. she told him over and over do not stress but he's doing exactly that.

kemoni mugged the phone as he walked out the mall he was tired and ready to go home all these people made him feel dirty.

i swear this takira if she be out to long she'll be like i gotta go wash my hands i feel dirty - desyybaybee.

➶︎

" wat u wanna do for ur birthday " mama dee asked kemoni as he helped make dinner. kemoni didn't really do nothing on his birthday.

from once he was like 9 and he knew his mama was struggling he always told her to save the money to do something for kulture birthday.

them dates probably don't add up so don't check me - desyybaybee

" ionk probably do something with naje " kemoni shrugged. his mama smiled he been mentioning her name a lot lately no matter what it was.

it was always me and naje doing this, or that – she thought naje was definitely a good soul for kemoni cause being this mamas boy wasn't cutting it.

" hmm so yal been close lately wats been going on " mama dee asked stirring the gumbo. her pay checks were finally coming in and this was the house reward.

mama dee threw down in the kitchen and gumbo was everybody favorite dish so she did a lil something.

why she all in my bidness kemoni thought making a face as he tried to ignore his mama.

" i know u ain ignoring me boy " mama dee put her hand on her hips and looked at him. kemoni sighed and cleaned off the counter.

" i like her she like me we like eachother " he shrugged and busted out laughing walking off.

his mama shook her head and finished putting the sausage in the gumbo.

➶︎

naje was at home looking at gifts to buy kemoni for his birthday.

she noticed he liked them lik rubber bracelets and shit but she wanted to buy him something else.

naje knew kemoni would be grateful with whatever she got – she just didn't know what to buy. she was an over thinker.

" NANA SB DOWN HERE FOR YOU " mama nita yelled as she let kemoni in. naje raised her eyebrow and looked at the time.

it read 8:00 pm and she thought kemoni was sleep since he didn't text her back. putting on her crocs she ran down the stairs.

once she turned into the living room where the door was at she smiled seeing kemoni.

" wassup boyyyy " she hugged him. kemoni smiled and hugged her back rocking them side to side.

" wassup phat " kemoni smiled – its a long story how he started calling her that.

one day naje had on shorts that showed her pussy print and kemoni saw and commented on how it was phat and ever since then he been calling her phat.

i let out a ugly laugh - desyybaybee

naje busted out laughing at the name and shook her head. kemoni started getting bold ever since they kiss and whew naje was not ready.

" come on child " naje grabbed his hand and walked upstairs. once they made it in her room naje closed the door

" wat u doing for ur birthday " kemoni asked naje – kemoni had something up his sleeves it wasn't nothing compared to everything naje did for him but it was something.

he sold a painting and got a good bit of money so he brought her something for her birthday that he thought she would like.

" nothing prolly eat sum seafood " she shrugged. kemoni eyes lit up ever since he ate seafood he been asking to get more but naje always said next time.

" i be looking at them folks on youtube eat em i be hungry as hell " kemoni shook his head sighed. naje busted out laughing and pushed kemoni.

smacking his lips he stood up from where they was sitting which was the floor and stretched and yawned.

" bro no u gts all day watchu be doing " naje shook her head as she stared at kemoni who was rubbing his eyes.

i lost a few more brain cells writing that - desyybaybee

kemoni shrugged and took of his pants and shirt leaving him in his basketball shorts. naje made a face and got up next.

" you getting to comfortable " she mumbled getting in her bed knowing he was gon ask anyways. once kemoni got in he laid on naje stomach.

" now wen my stomach rumble don't say nun " they both busted out laughing and kemoni wrapped his arms around her waist.

" goodnight " naje mumbled.

" goodnight "

✌︎

this gon be short book prolly ..

wat yal think he got her for her bday ?

they too perfect i'm finna fuck sum shit up ..

socks or no socks ?

pimpin or simpin

thoughts ?

characters ?

vote and comment

desyybaybee outttttt 💕