twenty six.

sorry for my mistakes

sorry for my mistakes ..
30+ cmts pls

Kemoni and naje made it home from the hospital two days later and now their at naje house chillin.

" no you said you didn't want none " naje furrowed her eyes brows moving her chips away from kemoni.

" but i want sum now though " kemoni pouted laying on top of naje.

" i thought u was a thug " naje mumbled as she continued eating her chips.

a knock at the door caught both of they attention and they looked at each other.

" that sound like 12 knock ain " naje asked making a face. kemoni nodded and naje got up throwing her hoodie on since she only had shorts and a bra on.

jogging down the stairs as soon as they was boutta knock again naje answered the door.

as expected it was the police naje did a tight lipped smile.

" Hi are you Naje Fletcher " the man asked nodded hesitantly naje nodded looking at them suspiciously.

" We're here to question you on the murder of Quincy Scott " he said. naje paused for a minute but it wasn't noticeable.

" come in " naje said once they came in she closed the door and let out a deep breath while closing her eyes

kemoni was in the living room listening to their conversation closely.

" so many have been saying you were quincey's girl friend. is that right? " the man asked pulling out his notepad.

" yes it was a abusive relationship " naje made sure she added, if they had any evidence she killed him she could get away with saying it was self defense which is was.

" do you have any pictures like proof or anything " the officer said. naje nodded and opened her phone going to her files.

she always kept them in case something like this happened however they didn't come in handy til now.

passing them the phone they both looked through seem and nodded passing her the phone back.

" okay we're gonna need you to come down to the station on wednesday, also consider getting a lawyer they found your fingerprints on the car he was last seen driving. also keep those photos they can come in handy " the officer said standing up.

sighing naje nodded and stood up walking them out the house as soon as she turned around kemoni stood in front of her.

" what if you go to jail? You gon leave me" kemoni pouted picking naje up.

over the years naje grew a lil weight she had much more booty and thighs so she knew she was heavy.

" boy ian goin no where and put me down " naje said as she tried to get down.

he carried all the way to the couch and sat down with her straddling him.

" i love you stink " he kissed all over her face as she laughed trying to get out his grip.

" kemoni i'm not leaving okay " she said grabbing his face pecking his lips twice.

" okay but say it back " kemoni mugged naje as he put his hands under her shirt.

" i love you too stinkabutt " naje pecked his lips rapidly as he smiled into it.

" how much u love me bae " kemoni smirked naje laughed and got off him.

" you nasty fuck " naje rolled her eyes as she pulled her shorts down.

➶︎

" kemoni watch i beat yo ass " naje threaten as he stood over her with a pot of water.

she was laying in the bed close to falling asleep and he wanna play

" IM SORRY PHAT " he yelled running as he dumped all the water onto her.

naje smacked her lips and got up taking the pot he dropped and went to the bathroom.

while she did that kemoni was downstairs with cups of water everywhere.

they was really boutta have a water fight and fuck up the house.

naje came downstairs with the pot as soon as they seen each other they started throwing the water.

" FUCK " kemoni yelled as he slipped naje laughed as she grabbed the sink thing and sprayed him with it.

" stay u quit nigga " she said as she continued spraying him.

" alright alright i quit " kemoni said as he covered his face naje nodded and stopped.

" and you will be cleaning up thank you sir " naje said as she walked off.

kemoni pouted looking at all the water and walking to the laundry room to get some towels.

➶︎

sooooo she might go to jail IDK

how yal doing ?

thanks 4 30k yal da goats ..

only spotify user drop yal @ we can make a big ass bipolar playlist.

fav song to get lit to ?

photogenic or videogentic ?

thoughts ?

characters ?

vote and comment

desyybaybee outttttt 💕