eleven.

sorry for my mistakes

sorry for my mistakes ..
30+ cmts pls

school was now back in and naje wasn't feeling it at all. you could tell something was bothering her.

kemoni asked, her mama asked, even mama dee asked but she just brushed them off.

truth be told she was scared – yea she knew he was still out their but not this close. she didn't like thought of him being in the same city as her.

" class is over see you guys tomorrow " naje design teacher said. they have classes of kids passion getting them ready for college so of course naje picked design.

naje put her book bag on her shoulder before heading out the class before her teacher stopped her with a question.

" hey naje, this college is asking for a students to enter in a competition, i think you'll be great for the position. think abt it okay " the teacher said.

naje smiled for a first time in almost this whole week and nodded walking out. as soon as she did her face flattened and her mug appeared again.

" wassup nana " kemoni held his arms open for a hug once he came in front of her. naje hugged him then stepped back.

" hey moni " naje half smiled but you could tell it was fake. kemoni frowned as they both begin to walk out the school.

" mhm you ate " kemoni asked, now yes he caught on but it was getting worse then usually he would catch her eating but now she was like starving herself.

" no " naje said nonchalantly but not intentionally she wasn't trying to sound dry but the mood she was in gave it off like that.

" youn gotta be so nonchalant i'm tryna make sure u straight " kemoni mumbled making sure she heard. naje sighed.

" i'm straight stop worrying bout me " naje shrugged turning the music up not wanting to talk anymore but kemoni turned it down mugging her.

" fuck u mean duh imma worry if yo ass ain eating is you dumb " now kemoni face was mugged up as he stared at naje driving.

naje ignored him still driving. kemoni didn't like being mad cause that wasn't him so til then he wanted to go home.

" bro take me home " kemoni said leaning back in his seat with a mug on his face. naje was finna say something but just stayed quiet turning back around.

➶︎

it's been a few hours since naje and kemoni got into that lil situation and kemoni was sitting on the back porch painting.

once he came home that's the first thing he did started painting his phone was on dnd and he had some 90s music playing softly 

" moni come eat " kulture said from the back door he turned around and looked at her. he could see her face since it was right under the porch light.

" ihht hold on " he said finishing up some of the pieces before he got up grabbing all his stuff and heading into the house.

he sat his stuff in him and kywan room and made his way to the kitchen.  

meanwhile naje was in her room looking at some designs for this competition she entered. she said yes and the prize was a full scholarship to the arts school she so wanted to go to.

" i can do a dress " naje mumbled then nodded liking the idea before getting up closing her laptop and grabbing her phone.

she facetimed kemoni and waited til he answered once he did he was looking into the camera blankly.

if yo phone on dnd and sb ft u it will go thru - desyybaybee.

" i'm apologize for being nonchalant and i promise imma start eating " naje pouted. she truly was sorry and she missed him too.

" i guess " kemoni mumbled rolling his eyes. naje laughed and set up her phone on the night stand.

she already took her shower and ate since he complained about it and now she was sleepy after she found what she was gonna design.

" you ate tho right " kemoni made sure as he started his shower. naje nodding closing her eyes falling asleep.

kemoni put his phone on the charger and got into the shower letting her go to sleep on the phone.

✌︎

i'm coming thru wit these chapters ..

how yal feelin abt everything tho ?

dreads or waves ?

yal listen to g herbo ? if u do fav song ? mines in this bitch shit so hard.

thoughts ?

characters ?

vote and comment

desyybaybee outttttt 💕