six.

excuse my mistakes

excuse my mistakes ..
30+ cmts pls

Naje @therealnajefletcher • 3h
yal be skipping rule #2 to be a boss ass bitch. GO FUCK THAT NIGGA BESTFRIEND AND MAKE EM YES MEN !!
💬 🔁 ❤️ 📤

" come on moni get up " naje shook kemoni. they was suppose to be doing a muk bang but kemoni was laying down still.

" okay stop shaking me guh " kemoni smacked his lips getting up stretching. naje backed up she was tall but he still hovered over her.

even tho it was only a few days kemoni found hisself actually getting attached her – he had major attachment issues and he didn't want her to up and leave him.

" you fat ain u jus ate " kemoni asked as they walked down the stairs. naje already brought the food she was just waiting on him.

" ass so fat he wanna grab it " naje rapped as she whined her hips. kemoni laughed at her and sat in one of the high chairs.

naje started the camera and sat down – this video was long over due but since she had kemoni she made him tag along plus he never tried seafood so this was a good opportunity.

➶︎

" that shit was bussin " kemoni rubbed his stomach – it wasn't even the fact he never tried seafood it just because they never had money to afford it. seafood is not cheap.

" i bet it was " naje laughed cleaning up. her mama did not play about her house being cleaned so she had to clean it before her mama came home.

" alright wat you wanna do now " naje asked. kemoni been here all weekend after they went to walmart thursday they went to moni house to get him so clothes.

it was now sunday and kemoni would have to leave soon and neither of them wanted kemoni to leave.

" ionk " kemoni shrugged – this was his real first time actually getting out the house. he didn't really go anywhere.

" mmm i got somewhere we could go " naje smiled and grabbed her keys. they was dressed in pajamas but that ain't matter.

they both slid on they shoes at the door and headed to naje car. she was finna take him to this jumping place since she thought it would be fun.

getting into the car naje pulled off.

➶︎

" wrist bands for 2 " naje said to the boy as she pulled out two 20s – this place was expensive as hell and naje did not notice that but kemoni did.