So Kiss Me

Description: Four times Wanda kisses Natasha and one time Natasha kisses Wanda. 

Warnings: Fluff

Words: 3170

-------------------

Third Person P.O.V

1.

The first time they kissed hadn't been romantic at all. But it was all thanks to Carol and her game of spinning the bottle. The two girls had been lucky that the bottle stopped right in the places where they were sitting, causing Wanda to crawl over to where her friend was. Wanda didn't want to think too much about it, the girl avoiding looking at the green eyes in front of her that always made her feel safe but that at the time managed to intimidate her. 

After long seconds of doubt and shouts from all of their friends telling them that they had to do it, Wanda, not wanting to think about it any longer, crashed their lips. Although the lips were barely touching, the touch was enough for Wanda to feel that Natasha's lips were rather soft, and with that, a current filled her, making her entire body feel suddenly numb. 

Natasha didn't know where to put her hands so she kept them at her side, and before she could even realise what they were doing, Wanda broke away. It was a collision of lips that lasted no more than a few seconds, the cheeks of the two girls a red colour as they pulled apart, the shouts of their friends surrounding them making the music a real background noise.

The younger girl looked into Natasha's green eyes and knew, but she didn't want to say anything. The two girls suddenly felt different, but without knowing how to explain what they meant by that, simply decided to pretend nothing had happened. 

Wanda crawled back to where she had been sitting and kept watching how their friends played for a while, the girl avoiding Natasha's gaze at all costs. Soon enough the bottle fell back on Natasha, but this time it was also pointing at Steve.

Wanda sent the group a smile before standing up and heading to the kitchen, using the counter as support for her own body. 

"Fuck." She cursed softly. 

2. 

Once again, the second time the duo kissed, it hadn't been the best. Wanda was sitting on the only free couch she had found throughout the entire house. She was at a party and she had lost most of her friends a long time ago. 

She could hear Natasha talking to her about something that she wasn't paying attention to, when a girl in a tight red dress had passed by them. 

"That ginger is hot." Natasha stated, Wanda finally looking up. She placed a half smile on her face, nodding and taking a long sip from the red cup filled with alcohol. "I'm going to go talk to her, see you." Natasha continued, standing up and leaving Wanda behind. 

Later that night, Wanda was quite drunk so she decided that she simply didn't want to stand any longer, believing that trying to keep her balance was now a complicated task. The red head sat in the first free couch she had found, the girl trying to concentrate on anything, doing her best to go back to feeling sober. It didn't take long for Natasha to come out of the crowd, throwing herself beside Wanda on the couch, greeting the girl again. 

"Well, that didn't work out." Natasha mumbled, the older girl extremely drunk. 

Both girls suddenly began laughing for no reason, and they stayed that way for quite a while. The two girls tried to put together a conversation but it wasn't very consistent. 

Then, they looked at each other's face, Natasha finding it interesting to play with one of the locks of hair that were on Wanda's face. The red head let Natasha play with her hair until she got tired of it, now starting to play with Wanda's arm. Wanda could feel the adrenaline rush up her body, and Natasha's face was quite close. She felt a sudden need to close the space between them, so with the help of the alcohol that ran through her veins and nothing else going through her mind, she did. Natasha responded to the kiss almost instantly, in a harsh and almost violent way. They then separated after a while, Natasha throwing her head back and smiling.