Locker Room

Description: Natasha and Wanda are locked together in the school locker room.

Warnings: Fluff, Angst

Words: 1717

-------------------

Third Person P.O.V

"Are you looking at something?" Natasha hissed at the younger girl next to her. 

"Why are you so damn rude?" Wanda asked, already angry. 

The two girls had been locked in the school locker room, and after many tries, they realized they would be here until the morning. Natasha and Wanda weren't the biggest fans of each other. 

Natasha was currently a Senior in high school, at 18, she was top of her class, captain of the varsity female soccer team, and basically head first when it comes to school. She's dedicated to it and makes sure she's on top of everything. Wanda on the other hand, is lacking. When she was 12 she watched 'Ferris Bueller's Day Off' and felt inspired. When she got to high school, she became a cheerleader and made an effort to only hang out with the popular kids. At 16, she has missed more school days than any other student, and mainly only comes when there are exams, games or a fun activity. 

They were complete opposites of each other. Natasha the normal student who has a desire to become rich in the future, and Wanda, the popular cheerleader who has a desire to marry someone rich in the future. 

"You're one to talk." Natasha said. 

"I hope I never have to see you again after this." Wanda said. 

"That makes two of us." Natasha angrily spat back. 

"Look, are you sure there is nothing we can do?" Wanda begged. 

"Yes, I'm sure. Sorry, but we're stuck." Natasha calmed down. 

The two girls decided to ignore each other for awhile, but not really. They grabbed their phones and put their headphones on, listening to their favorite artists to spend some time. But both girls kept secretly looking at each other, they never caught each other, but it happened. 

Natasha was curious to find out what the younger girl did in her free time. Although she hated the fact that she hanged out with bullies, she always thought it was impressive how she could easily control her body like that. She knew cheerleading wasn't easy and Wanda was one of the best, and that was very impressive to her. 

And although Wanda claimed she had no interest in Natasha, that was a big lie. She admired the hard work the girl put into her work. She thought it was amazing how someone could do so many things at the same time, and exceed in all of them. 

They secretly were crazily impressed by each other, but had no plans on putting that out there. For anyone. 

"What are you listening to?" Natasha found herself asking. 

"Oh, um, Charlotte Lawrence." Wanda answered. 

"Oh, I've heard a few songs of hers. She's good." Natasha said with a smile. 

"You're Natasha right? You're in the girls soccer team." Wanda claimed.

"Yeah, I am. You're Wanda Maximoff. You're the red headed cheerleader." Natasha said, her smile growing a bit. 

"Yeah, I am. I've cheered at a few of your games. You're really good." Wanda said. 

"Thanks, but I don't think it compares to your level. I mean, you can do various flips." Natasha said, not really sure what to say. 

"That is true." Wanda said. 

"Hey, um, I have food in my bag. We can separate it and eat something." Natasha said.