Babies Pt1

Description: Wanda and Natasha have been married for a couple of years but have finally decided they want to expand their family.

Warnings: Fluff

Words: 803

———————————————————

Third Person P.O.V

Wanda and Natasha were sitting in bed talking about their day when a question popped up.

"Do you ever think about having kids?" Wanda asked as Natasha played with her hair.

"All the time. I want three, two girls and a boy." Natasha said with a smile.

"That sounds lovely." Wanda answered back softly.

"Why do you ask?"

"When we saw Steve and Tony's kids it made me want that with you, I guess it's baby fever." Wanda said.

"Let's do it." Natasha said making Wanda sit up.

"What?" Wanda asked surprised.

"I want kids with you, and I don't want to waste another second." Natasha said with a smile.

*

Wanda and Natasha were sitting across from the Avengers, to break the news.

Natasha and Wanda has talked to each other about how this was going to work. They were going to get a sperm donor and Wanda would carry the baby.

"What's going on?" Sam asked.

"Wanda and I have decided we're having a baby." Natasha said with a smile.

"That's amazing news!" Tony said.

"Are you going to adopt?" Bucky asked excited.

"Actually we're getting a sperm donor. We still don't know who, and we're still reading some files but we're definitely doing this." Wanda said as she took Natasha's hand in hers.

"Actually, I have a better idea." Steve said.

"What are you suggesting?" Wanda asked.

"Let me do it." Steve said.

"Steve we can't ask that from you." Natasha said.

"Please. You and Wanda helped me and Tony out, so it's our turn." Steve said as Tony nodded in agreement.

"This means a lot to us Steve, thank you. Thank you too Tony." Wanda said with tears in her eyes.

"Of course. You two deserve it." Tony said.

*
"Your baby is about 6 inches long and weighs about 4 ounces." Bruce said as he wrote down the information.

"How long until we get to find out the gender?" Natasha asked excited.

"You're still 15 weeks pregnant and you can find out when you're 18 to 20 weeks." Bruce said with a smile.

"Is there anything I can do for back pain?" Wanda asked.

"Regular exercise can help but I would suggest applying heat and cold to your back." Bruce said.

"Thank you, we know this is not your area." Natasha said.

"It's fine, now your next appointment is in 3 weeks, and by then you can already find out the gender." Bruce said handing Natasha a paper with all the information.

Natasha helped Wanda down and they slowly walked back to their room. They sat down on the bed and Natasha played with Wanda's hair.

"I'm going to talk to Fury tomorrow about not going on missions for awhile." Natasha said breaking the silence.

"Why?"

"Because you're pregnant, what if you need me and I'm not here, or we have a doctor's appointment." Natasha said.

"Nat, you're not going to do that. You need to go on those missions." Wanda said sitting up.

"I don't."

"Yes, you do. I talked to Steve." Wanda said, Natasha looked at her before looking down ashamed.

"That's nothing." Natasha said.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Wanda said softly as she caressed Natasha's cheeks.

"It's not a big deal, and I didn't want to worry you." Natasha said as she leaned on Wanda's hand.

"You could've told me. I'm nervous, and I'm scared, and I need to focus on this baby, but I can't do that when there are people telling me you're nervous too." Wanda said with a smile.

"What are you suggesting I do?" Natasha asked now curious.

"Steve happened to mention that you told him, that missions are your escape. I don't want you to be worried about me, so if having missions helps get your mind in a better place, then you're getting every single mission offered to you." Wanda said laughing.

"Thanks babe." Natasha said before kissing Wanda.

"I don't want you to worry about this baby, and I don't want to be worrying about you, and when you're on the field, I'm not worried because you can kick anyone's ass." Wanda said making Natasha giggle a bit.

"I'm sorry I made you worry about me. You're the most supportive wife anyone could ask for." Natasha said cupping Wanda's face with her hands.

"I guess I can take credit for that." Wanda said with a smirk.

"I love you, you know that?" Natasha said laughing.

"I know. I love you more." Wanda said as Natasha kisses her passionately.

The two rolled around the bed making jokes and trying to make each other laugh, as they focused on them and their baby to come.