Silent

Description: Wanda fell into a great depression after losing her brother during the events of Ultron, and it's up to Natasha to help her.

Warnings: Mention of Depression, Self Harm and Suicidal Thoughts

Words: 1401

———————————————————

Third Person P.O.V

Someone who doesn't know Wanda well, would describe her as a happy and strong woman, a funny, and caring friend. When in reality she was the complete opposite.

She was broken, she cried herself to sleep every night, had nightmares every night, and sometimes would have night terrors. She was silent, only spoke if spoken. And Natasha was the only one who noticed.

She hadn't said a word in days and it was starting to worry Natasha. So, Natasha took it upon herself to change Wanda, and make her the happy girl she deserved to be.

It started simple, with Natasha inviting her for lunch or dinner, and both girls spending the night talking, full of laughter.

What Natasha didn't know was that after all these times out together, Wanda would lock herself in her room, why? Because she wasn't able to tell her sweet brother how much fun she had. All she could do was wish that he was there.

*

Natasha had been sent on a mission, meaning the only person that cared about Wanda was gone. Lost and confused on what was going on and what to do, Wanda decided to test out if the people who said were her friends, really were or not.

She thought about that idea for hours before giving up, knowing the team wasn't going to even notice if she was there or not.

So that's when she turned to a bad idea, something that had been in her head for the last couple of years and had finally gotten a yes from her.

Wanda went out to the pharmacy and bought some sleeping pills and some razors, since she didn't know which one she was going to use, she bought both.

Once both were paid for, she went back to the compound and shut herself in her room. She locked herself in the bathroom and stood there looking at herself in the mirror.

She first washed her face, and when she looked up she was horrified at the image in front of her. Her eyes had big dark circles that she covered up, and somehow she would always forget what they looked like.

She starred at the emotionally drained body, and felt pity for the girl she saw, but she didn't see herself in the girl, she was better than that, at least that's what was on her mind.

She decided to use the razors for now, going for the pills if something wrong happened, so she took out the razors from their box and put them all on the sink in front of her.

She grabbed one and held it tightly so it wouldn't slip, she looked at her bare arm, saying a final goodbye to it before sliding the razor across her arm in small movements.

She didn't want to die yet, not before saying goodbye to Natasha, so she stopped there and cleaned everything up.

She bandaged her arm tightly before putting on a sweater to easily cover the gauze up. She put on some concealer on her dark under eyes before leaving to find some food.

This went on for days, everyday until Natasha came back.

*

Although Natasha hated it, it was her time to clean the compound. She had cleaned the entire first floor, and went on to the second floor to clean some of the bedrooms that were there.