Law School

Description: Wanda just got into Law School. Once she meets her roommate, they can't keep their hands to themselves.

Warnings: None

Words: 1000

-------------------

Wanda P.O.V

"I'm going to be fine, I promise." I said to my brother as I looked for my dorm keys.

"Okay then, I'm going to find my dorm room and then we can meet at the front gate." He said before leaving me.

Once I opened the door, a ray of sunlight got to my face. Although the blinds were closed, a bit of light could still come into the room.

I get inside the bathroom and I decided to already place my things. Once I was done with that, I finally got to see the room.

Although small it was cozy, and I could tell I was going to be sending a lot of time here.

I spot locks of red hair on one of the beds, which meant my roommate was asleep. I slowly get my bags, and put them all on my bed, trying not to wake her up.

I found a comfortable position, and fell asleep, as I was going to be needing the energy later on.

*
Natasha P.O.V

I was sound asleep when a knock on the door woke me up. I looked up and noticed my roommate was already here and fast asleep on her bed, so I got up to answer it.

"Hi can I help you?" I asked, almost half asleep.

"Is Wanda here?" A young blonde haired guy asked.

"I don't know any Wanda's, but if you're talking about a red headed girl then yes she is here." I say trying not to sound confusing.

"Is she okay? She hasn't answered my calls or texts." The boy said concerned.

"Yeah she's fine. She's asleep though, so I don't think you're going to get any luck with her now. If you want, when she wakes up I can tell her you came by?" I said.

"Yeah okay, thank you. Just tell her, her brother Pietro was here." He said with a smile before leaving.

*
Wanda's P.O.V

It was basically night time when I woke up, I looked at my phone and saw many missed texts and calls from Pietro and a few from Clint too.

I jumped out of bed and started gathering my things to meet up with them, knowing I was going to get there very late.

I was almost out the door when I bumped into my roommate.

"I'm so sorry." I said as I looked at her worried.

"It's fine, what's the rush?" She said as she dried her hair with a towel.

"I need to meet up with my brother." I said, now a bit calmer.

"Oh don't worry. He stopped by and I told him you were asleep." She said heading to her bed.

I sighed happily, knowing I wouldn't have to go out tonight.

"That's great. I'm Wanda by the way." I said sending her a shy smile.

This was actually the first time I saw her face. She had long red hair and blue greenish eyes and she had small pink lips.

"I'm Natasha." She said with a smile too.

"I like what you did with your side of the room, I still have no idea what I'm going to do with my side." I said laughing.

"Well, I saw that you basically took over the bathroom, so I'm sure you'll be fine. Besides you have a few pictures already on your nightstand. That's progress." She answered back.

"Yeah I guess it's better than nothing, also sorry for the bathroom." I said smiling at her comment. She smiled back before climbing onto my bed.

"Who are those?" She said pointing to one of the pictures.

"These are my parents, that's me, that's my brother and that's my brother's boyfriend." I said with a smile pointing at everyone as I talked about them.

"There was someone next to you wasn't there? That's why it's ripped." She said, pointing at the spot next to me in the picture.

"Yeah. Sophie. She was my girlfriend at the time but we broke up." I said looking up at Natasha, she sent me an apologetic smile.

"Well, she's missing out on a beautiful and sweet girl." Natasha said with a smile.

"Hey Nat. Who's this doll face?" Said a random boy. Without even knocking three boys had come in the room and sat on Nat's bed and I was the only one shocked.

"A little respect how about that?" The blonde one said.

"Her name is Wanda, she's my roommate. Wanda, this is Bucky Barnes, Sam Wilson and Steve Rogers." She said pointing at each one of them. I shyly waved before grabbing my phone.

Nat went back to her bed, and although I tried not to hear them talk, I did.

"Is she single?" I heard Sam ask Natasha.

"Yes, but I'm not going to let you mess around with this one, she's a genuine nice person." I head Natasha say making me smile to myself.

"Is this a joke or did Natasha Romanoff actually start caring about someone?" Bucky asked.

"She's different than the other roommates I've had, I actually like this one. Now let's go." She said making the boys stand up and leave.

"It was nice meeting you Wanda." Steve said with a smile.

"It was nice meeting you too." I said before resuming to my phone.

"Hey, we're going to a restaurant, I was wondering if you wanted to come? You could bring your brother and his boyfriend too." Natasha asked me.

"Are you sure? I don't want to impose or make your friends feel awkward around me?" I asked.

"I'm sure. Now come on, you don't even have to change, you already look good." She said making me blush. She extended her hand, I looked at her before taking her hand in mine and standing up.

Although I had just met Natasha, I knew we were going to become great friends.