Nice Things

Description: Wanda decided to play fight with Natasha.

Warnings: Fluff

Words: 892

———————————————————

Third Person P.O.V

For a normal couple, a evening in means taking naps together and maybe watch some movies, but not for them.

Wanda and Natasha have been dating for 4 years, and most of their dates consist on training or fighting together.

Their excuse? It helps them train for missions, they spend time together and they are doing something they both like.

Although they have a lot of fun doing it, it doesn't always go as planned. Multiple times they have ended up at the hospital when Wanda takes it to far and uses her powers, but they always laugh about it.

Today was one of their famous date nights, and Wanda sat in the living room waiting for Natasha.

"Where are you?" Wanda said whispering to herself as she looked at her watch.

"Think fast." Natasha said as she threw a pillow at Wanda.

"You did not." Wanda said pretending to be offended before picking up the pillow and hitting Natasha too.

"Oh it's on." Natasha said as both girls grabbed as many pillows they could and started to throw at each other.

Both girls ran around the living room throwing pillows at each other before Natasha ran out and went into the training room.

"Why did you come here?" Wanda said as she ran in too, careful of her surroundings.

"For this." Natasha said as she shot Wanda with a rubber arrow.

"I hate you." Wanda said with a smile as she grabbed some arrows and shot them towards Natasha.

They had been play fighting for hours now, when everything went wrong.

"We're going to die." Natasha said as she stared at the painting Wanda ruined.

"Please tell me this is not an important painting." Wanda said panicking.

"This is Starks tower, of course it's important." Natasha said as both girls looked at the painting in panic.

"How important?" Wanda asked on the verge of tears.

"Considering it's the last birthday present Stark got from his mom, I would say very." Natasha said placing her hands on her hips and staring at Wanda.

"I'm going to die. I lived a nice life, right?" Wanda asked.

"You see. This is why we don't have nice things. What the hell are we supposed to do now Wanda?" Natasha asked.

"Jarvis, call Stark here please." Wanda said making Natasha look at her in shock.

"You really want us to die don't you." Natasha said mad. Wanda looked at her without saying a word and stood there waiting for Tony to get there.

"Hey Maximoff." Tony said as he walked in, still not noticing the ruined painting.

Both girls are startled before standing up quickly, Natasha pushes Wanda to the front and backs away a bit more.

"So, something happened." Wanda said as she tried to put the words.

"My mom's painting." Tony said walking past Wanda and kneeling on the floor next to the ruined painting.

"I am so sorry Tony. It was all my fault. I promise I'll try and find a way to fix it. We can call Strange. Yeah we can do that!" Wanda said panicking as she analysed Tony's face as he stared at the painting.

"Wanda. Calm down." Tony said as he stood up getting Wanda shocked as she realized there was no mood change from him.

"But, I ruined your painting." Wanda said pointing at the painting.

"No, you ruined a replica of it." Tony said getting both girls confused.

"What?"

"This is a replica. The real one is in a safe underwater." Tony said with a huge smile spread across his face.

"Why do you have a replica?" Natasha asked as Wanda just stood there not knowing what to say.

"Have you seen who I live with? One time or another these paintings will be destroyed. Reason why they are all replicas." Tony said pointing at the paintings on the long hallway.

"So when Thor ruined the painting a couple months ago and you made him clean the tower for a month, you did it on purpose?" Natasha asked.

"Yes. Whenever one of these get destroyed it's very amusing to see their faces as they think they've ruined my life." Tony said.

"So why did you tell us they were fakes?" Natasha asked before looking at Wanda who hadn't moved since finding out.

"Have you seen Wanda? She looks like she just saw her puppy die. Just send someone here to throw it away, okay?" Tony said before walking out.

Natasha nodded before taking a look at Wanda again. Wanda hadn't kpved or said anything out of shock of what just happened.

"Did I die?" Wanda finally said still not moving.

"No, you're fine actually." Natasha said before taking Wanda's hand and walking them to their bedroom.

Natasha did agree with Tony on something, it really was amusing to see the team panic when ruining one of the paintings.

The following week Bucky ruined one of the paintings, and no one had seen Bucky as stressed as he was. Begging Tony to let him do everything needed at the tower.

Natasha and Wanda eventually got their own fighting room, filled with things they could throw at each other, and all the walls of the room covered in cushions so they wouldn't break those too.