Concentrate

Description: Wanda and Natasha are training and it isn't the best idea.

Warnings: Fluff, Sexual Teasing

Words: 1420

-------------------

Third Person P.O.V

"Again" Natasha demanded.

Wanda sighing, stood up and stood in position. Natasha had been making her work to the core, especially when it came to training. Every morning, afternoon, night and sometimes midnight too.

Both girls barely had time - no, both girls had no time together for the last couple of weeks where they weren't training. For the first time since Wanda had become an official member of the Avengers, she had gotten official missions causing Natasha to want to train her to get her at her best. All of training sessions and missions were placing a lot of strain and pressure on Wanda and it was getting on her nerves.

Natasha and Wanda were girlfriends, they were dating. Wanda wasn't a Soldier and Natasha most definently wasn't a General.

Without any warning Natasha ran towards her, easily blocking Wanda's punches before arm locking her, keeping Wanda's movements restricted. Wanda used all her strength and swept her leg underneath Natasha's with the intention of tripping her, but it was useless, as she only stumbled back a bit.

That was enough though, and Wanda finally wiggled out of Natasha's arms, before getting a random sword from the weapons rack and pretending to hit Natasha.

"Good. You are getting better." Natasha said praising her, a small hint of a smile on her face.

"Better? That was my best one yet." Wanda said puffing in and out, desperately getting some air.

"Exactly, yet. Look, I'm letting you train with a sword because you're more comfortable with one but that doesn't mean that when you go on missions you'll have a sword on hand. You need to start using your powers as well." Natasha points out.

"Fuck Natasha! I'm sick of this!" Wanda yelled, throwing the sword on the ground.

"Excuse me? Sick of what?"

"I'm sick of General Romanoff. I'm sick of you acting as if you were my war Commander. All we do now is train. We don't have time for dates, we don't have time just to talk. Fuck, I can't even remember the last time you kissed me Nat!" Wanda stated.

"I kissed you earlier." Natasha said even more confused.

"A real kiss Nat. Not a 'Goodmorning' kiss. A proper, full on kiss. We don't have fun anymore. You've gone all serious."

"Well there's a reason for that."

"Yes, because I'm an Avenger now. I get it, and of course that's a serious thing but a little fun wouldn't hurt. No worries though, there's no fucking time for that!" Wanda said back sarcastically.

Both girls stood there in silence. Wanda with her arms crossed staring at the wall and Natasha standing there, completely unresponsive.

"Are you going to say anything?" Wanda asked impatient.

"Again." Natasha said handing Wanda the sword. "This time with the sword."

"You've got to be fucking with me." Wanda said. She held the sword anyway, twisting it in her hand before going into the fighting stance.

Wanda was filled with anger, that fueled her during the fight. She ran towards her with sword, and she dodges it. Going in from another angle, but after nothing works she flips off her feet and over Natasha's head. Landing behind her back, she kicked the back of her knees, knocking Natasha into a kneeling position. Pulling around her, she wraps her arms around Natshas neck and locks her arms and positions herself in the perfect position that not only restrains Natsaha but could easily kill her too. Natasha taps out and Wanda let's go standing up with a triumphant smile.