I Don't Date Pt2

Description: Wanda is tired of waiting for Natasha to make a move, but once Wanda meets someone else, Natasha has to think quickly before losing her.

Warnings: Fluff

Words: 850

———————————————————

Natasha P.O.V

I woke up quietly so I wouldn't wake up my date, and I went to the bathroom to get dressed. I put on a random shirt and decided to stay in sweatpants.

"Hi." Noelle said as she walked in and hugged me from behind.

"Hi." I say before turning to her a stealing a kiss.

"Are you hungry? We can go have some breakfast." She said as she whispered in my ear.

"I like the sound of that." I say before I took her hand and we walked to the kitchen.

*
Wanda P.O.V

"Do you want to go out tonight?" Carol asked as she walked in my room.

"Last time I did that I fell for someone I've never met, so no." I said going back to my reading.

"Didn't you give her your number?" Carol asked as she sat on my bed.

"Yeah, we texted for awhile but she hasn't asked me out yet." I sighed.

"You need to let her go, I know this girl you can meet. Her name is Clary. What do you think?" Carol asked me.

"Okay, I'll meet her." I said smiling at the thought.

*
Natasha P.O.V

Maria and I were having dinner at a random dinner place. We had just gotten back from work and I was very tired, and the noise wasn't helping.

I was hearing a voice, that I knew I had heard before but I had no idea where, so I turn around and almost jump out of my chair.

"We need to leave." I said breaking the long silence Maria and I were in.

"Why?"

"Look behind me but discreetly." I said. She goes back to eating her food before looking up slowly.

"Isn't that Wanda? Why don't we go talk to her?" She says.

"We can't! Last time I saw her she gave me her number and I never called her." I said.

"You have had her number for three months and you haven't called her!" She said.

"You know I can't date, now let's go." I said.

"When we get home you're going to call her!" She said before we payed our check and went home.

*
Wanda P.O.V

"You're dressed up nicely, where are you going?" Carol asked me.

"Natasha called. She asked to meet with me because she needs to talk to me." I said with a smirk.

"Didn't you go on a date with Clary yesterday?" She asked.

"Yes, and I'm going on a date with her right after I leave Nat." I said, she simply nodded with a smirk, before I left.

*

Third Person P.O.V

Natasha had been waiting at the park for a few hours, and she was about to leave when Wanda showed up.

"I don't have much time." Wanda said as she took a seat.

"I'm sorry, I didn't call you earlier. It's just, I don't have that many friend, because I'm not good at talking to people." Natasha said.

"Okay."

"When I was born, I was abandoned by my parents and placed in a home for troubled girls. I was raised, learning that to survive the world you have to kill, and that you shouldn't show any emotion because that's a weakness." Natasha said finally looking Wanda in the eyes.

"I'm so sorry, I had no idea." Wanda said with a sympathetic smile.

"When I asked for your number, I had no idea what I was doing. I've never dated anyone because I'm more of a one night stand person. I don't know what you do when you like someone because I've never liked someone this way. So I'm sorry I never called." Natasha said smiling back.

"I thought that I was over you, but when you called I got very excited to see you again." Wanda said laughing at her memories.

"Really? I thought you were dating that other girl." Natasha said confused.

"We went on one date, I don't know if I want to be with her." Wanda said with a smirk.

"I don't know anything about relationships." Natasha said taking Wanda's hands in hers.

"I'm not an expert either but we will work through it together, because when you like someone you become a team." Wanda said caressing Natasha's hand.

"Thank you. For giving me a second chance." Natasha said.

Wanda smiled before placing a hand on Natasha's cheek and kissing her.

It was the best kiss either of them have ever had.

Although Wanda has had a few experiences with kisses, she has never felt one as hot as the one she was having right now.

As for Natasha, she has had many kisses, but none this filled with emotion. She could tell that there was passion behind this kiss and she like that.

"Wow." Wanda said after they broke apart.

"Wanda, will you be my girlfriend?" Natasha asked only making Wanda blush more than she was already.

"Of course!" Wanda said kissing Natasha again.