Prove It

Description: Natasha and Wanda are best friends, and after not completing a dare, Natasha challenges her.

Warnings: Fluff

Words: 773

———————————————————

Third Person P.O.V

"What are we five?" Wanda asked.

They were all reunited at Hope's house where Yelena had suggested them to play truth or dare.

"Come on. Let's play." Natasha said making Wanda roll her eyes before nodding.

Natasha and Wanda were best friends since kids, and everyone knew they could persuade each other in doing everything.

They all took a seat and started playing, and since the game was going calmly, Wanda didn't think much would happen.

The game was going smoothly, and Wanda was having fun, that is until the bottle landed on her and Yelena.

"I dare you to kiss Natasha." She said with a smirk. Wanda sat there not knowing what to do.

She has a crush on Natasha since they were kids and only Carol knew about it.

Natasha looked at Yelena, clearly giving her a 'stop' look. Natasha had a crush on Wanda too, and Maria and Yelena were the only ones who knew.

"I'm done playing the game." Wanda said before running up to the room assigned to her and Natasha.

*

Some hours had passed, when Natasha finally came in the room, spotting Wanda reading a book on the bed, back towards the door.

"Hey." Natasha said softly so she wouldn't startle Wanda.

"Hi, how was the rest of the game?" Wanda asked as she put down the book and focused on Natasha.

"Good, got to see Hope and Sharon kiss, never thought I'd see that." Natasha said with a small smile on her face.

"Why are you standing there so awkwardly?" Wanda asked once she  noticed Natasha hadn't moved yet.

"I'm trying to figure out where I should sleep." Natasha said said looking around.

"You're sleeping on the bed Nat." Wanda affirmed.

"Oh okay." Natasha said before awkwardly climbing up the bed.

"Is this because of what happened downstairs?" Wanda asked as she noticed how awkward Natasha was being.

"Uh, no." Natasha said.

"This doesn't have to be weird unless you make it weird Nat." Wanda said sighing.

"Yeah, I know." Natasha said.

"Look, I'm straight. Okay, sorry." Wanda said.

"Sure you are." Natasha whispered.

"What did you say?" Wanda asked curious.

"Nothing." Natasha said before comfortably laying down.

"No, I want to know." Wanda said with a smile on her face.

"I said, sure you are." Natasha said looking away from Wanda.

"Why did you say it like that?" Wanda asked confused, and worried if she hadn't been hiding well.

"You just don't seem straight. You seem pretty gay to me." Natasha said looking even further away from Wanda.

"Well, I am." Wanda said coughing a bit, as she almost choked on her lie.

"Prove it." Natasha said making Wanda stop moving.

"Don't say that." Wanda said with a colder tone in her voice.

"Prove it. Prove to me that you're straight." Natasha said finally looking at Wanda.

Before she could continue speaking, Wanda grabbed Natasha's face and gave her a deep passionate kiss.

Natasha not wanting to waste a second, quickly grabbed Wanda and kissed her roughly.

Finally breaking apart for air, they both looked at each other softly before staring to giggle.

The giggles quickly became laughs, and both girls enjoyed the presence of the other, as they laughed and laughed.

"And you said you were straight." Natasha said in the middle of her laughs.

"I'm a good liar." Wanda said with a smile.

"You're really not. I could read past your lies." Natasha said with a smirk.

"So you always knew?" Wanda asked surprised.

"Yeah, of course I did." Natasha said as she played with Wanda's soft hair.

"Then why didn't you make any moves?" Wanda asked.

"I wanted to make sure this was something both of us wanted." Natasha said with a small smile spread across her face.

"You're adorable, you know that?" Wanda asked as she looked up at Natasha.

"I know. Thank you." Natasha said with a smirk.

"I hate you." Wanda said as she started to laugh.

"That's not what your tongue told me." Natasha said, clearly with an evil smile.

"Oh shut up." Wanda said sitting up and rolling her eyes at Natasha.

"Make me." Natasha said confidently.

"You're very challenging today, you know that?" Wanda said.

"Yes, I am. Are you going to do anything about it?" Natasha asked, getting a eye roll from Wanda before Wanda pushed her lips against Natasha's.

Natasha and Wanda rolled around on their bed the rest of their night, laughing non-stop and never letting go of each other.