I Don't Date Pt1

Description: Natasha has always had trouble connecting with someone, so that's why she settles on one night stands, that is until she meets Wanda Maximoff.

Warnings: None

Words: 742

———————————————————

Third Person P.O.V

Natasha had been hanging out in the tower the entire day, since she planned on going out tonight with Maria.

"Where are you going tonight?" Clint asked as he walked in the living room.

"I'm going clubbing with Hill." She said.

"Don't you guys get tired of going clubbing almost every night and still come home with someone?" Clint asked from the kitchen.

"I don't always come back with someone, only if I find them interesting." She said leaving the living room and going to the kitchen.

"When do you plan on breaking your record. 13 people, was it?" Clint said as he teased Natasha.

"Oh shut up." She said with a smirk.

"Not joking, do you plan on ever settling down?" Clint asked.

"I don't know. I've never thought of it to be honest. You know me, I don't know how to connect with people, I doubt I ever will." She said quietly.

"Director Fury is asking for you in the meeting room." Fridays said getting both Avengers heading to the meetings room.

*

Wanda P.O.V

"Carol I love you and all but I'm not going. You know that's not my deal." I said already frustrated with Carol.

"Just tonight. I promise." She said with the puppy eyes she knew I couldn't resist.

"Fine, but only for a few hours." I said as I noticed how excited she was.

She told me to get dressed before she ran to her room. I very slowly got up from the couch, and walked to my room, knowing I had made a mistake saying yes.

*
Natasha P.O.V

I was sitting at the bar listening to the story Maria had been telling me when I noticed two girls.

A tall blonde girl, she was dancing and having the time of her life. She had a drink in her hand and her phone on the other. She was dressed amazingly too, she had on a black body suit, with the top part lace.

There was also a red headed girl, she was dancing too but really badly, making me laugh to myself. She was dressed better than anyone else in here, with her sheer top and baby pink skirt.

"Who are you looking at?" Maria asked me, bringing me back from my day dream.

"Those two girls over there." I said pointing to them.

"Let's go talk to them." She said before grabbing my hand and heading to them.

We walked over to them and Maria quickly tapped on the blonde girl's shoulder.

"Yes?" She asked turning around.

"Hi, I'm Maria, this is my friend Natasha, we were wondering if we could buy you some drinks?" Maria said. The two girls looked at each other before looking at us again.

"Yeah sure. I'm Carol by the way, and this is Wanda." She said pointing at the other girl.

We went to the bar, took a seat and ordered our drinks. Maria and Carol wouldn't stop talking, so I decided to try and make conversation with Wanda.

"Has your friend always been that talkative?" I asked.

"Yeah, she's the type of girl that will be friends with anyone and I rather know the person and take my time." She said with a smile.

"Sorry for being so forward but I have to know, are you dating anyone?" I asked.

"No, I'm not." She said with a smile before taking a big drink.

"Can I have your number then?" I asked having no idea what I was doing.

"Yeah sure." She said before taking my phone and putting her phone number.

"Natasha let's go! Clint texted us." Maria said.

"Okay. I'll call you later, okay?" I said turning to Wanda, she nodded before I quickly ran after Maria who had already left the bar.

The moment we got home, Clint walked up asking tons of questions.

"What happened? No girls or boys? Was it a bad night?" He asked as he teased me.

"Actually I met someone, just didn't take her home yet." I said with a smirk.

"Loved that you added the yet. Are you going to take in consideration what I said earlier? Is miss Romanoff thinking of dating someone?" Clint teased me.

"You know me Barton. I don't date." I said before going to my room.