Worst Of You

Description: Natasha is so deeply in love with Wanda, that even after getting hurt, she would rather be with her than lose her. 

Warnings: Angst, Toxic Relationship

Words: 2490

Inspired by the song Worst Of You by Maisie Peters

-------------------

Third Person P.O.V

Wanda and Natasha had a very difficult relationship. Both of them knew it too. Everyone knew it. Wanda had tried breaking up with her months ago but Natasha insisted on making it work, so the two remained together. 

Wanda had no intentions on changing her attitude, as she believed Natasha was at fault. Natasha did everything she could to change her attitude, she even told Wanda what she could change on her attitude to make them work, but she soon realized Wanda had no intentions on changing. Wanda simply didn't want to work for a relationship she no longer believed in anymore. 

Everyone wondered why Natasha didn't want to leave Wanda, but her answer was always the same. She would rather have Wanda treat her terribly than lose her forever. 

***

"Hey Wanda, what do you think of us going on a date tonight? I have the rest of the day free."  Natasha suggested, hoping for a serious answer. 

"Yeah, sure." Wanda said from her seat on the couch, not even bothering to look up from her phone. 

"Are you even listenting to me?" Natasha asked curious. 

"Yes, Nat." Wanda replied, a tone of annoyance behind her words. 

"Promise?" Natasha asked softly. 

"Yeah." Wanda answered very clearly annoyed. 

You promise it's different
You swear that you listened

"Hey baby, you ready? We have to leave in a few." Natasha said coming in the room to find Wanda reading one of her many books. When she noticed Wanda hadn't heard her, she called out again. "Wanda." 

"Oh sorry, didn't see you there. Oh, you're dressed nicely. Where are you going?" Wanda asked, clearly hinting to the fact she hadn't heard anything Natasha said earlier. 

"Oh, well. Maria. I'm going out with Maria." Natasha lied. She had already planned this, knowing Wanda hadn't listened to her earlier. Wanda never listened to anything Natasha said, but she loved hearing Wandas voice so she loved having conversations with her.

I don't mind if you didn't
'Cause I just love the sound of your voice

It was just a random day at the apartment when Wanda came out of the room dressed in fancy wear. She looked gorgeous and Natasha couldn't keep her eyes off of her. She stood up excited, curious to see why she was so nicely dressed for. 

"Wow. Where are you going dressed like that?" Natasha said walking up to her. 

"Oh, I didn't see you there." Wanda said, a faint frown growing on her face. "I'm just going out with some friends. Some, erm, old friends from school." Wanda lied. 

"Well, I hope you guys have fun. You look amazing darling." Natasha said, keeping a smile on her face. 

Natasha always knew when Wanda was lying, she was terrible at it. She would stutter or invent the most random and unrealistic thing possible. Some people would get mad at their significant others if they knew they were being lied to, but Natasha was used to it, besides it wasn't as bad as it seemed.