My Girl

Description: Wanda gets a bit jealous and decides to stake her claim on Natasha.

Warnings: Fluff

Words: 2122

-------------------

Third Person P.O.V

Wanda woke up warm and comfortable to the sound of voices from outside the door. That wasn't necessarily an unusual occurrence, but once her brain registered everything, her eyes popped wide open, the girl sitting up on the bed. 

She was back at the Avengers Compound. 

She was back home, her brain whispered. Mentally waving the thought away, she took a moment to look around at her surroundings. Once it all registered in her brain, the girl laid back down, her back hitting the cold bed. 

She was curled up under the blankets in Natasha's bed. The door that separated the bedroom from her office space was slightly opened, and Wanda could hear some voices in an agitated discussion. Whatever it was about had to be urgent if they bothered to come to Natasha's office, considering that they would usually wait for everyone to get to the daily meeting. 

She recognised a few of the voices, Steve's, Rhodey's, Diane's, but a few others were new. She took a minute to listen to Natasha's voice, to listen to the intimidated voice of a clearly new member of the team, Diane's flirtatious responses to Natasha's questions. 

Flirtatious?! 

Wanda fought down a sudden wave of possessiveness. She loved Natasha, she knew that. And she knew that at the very least, Natasha cared for her, if not loved her back. Regardless, there was nothing that said that another woman, or man, couldn't flirt with her. There had been no kisses between them, no declarations, nothing that said that they were off the market or committed to each other. 

But at the same time, Wanda's blood boiled at the sound of Diane's advances towards Natasha. A sleepy, definitely not well thought out and certainly being emotionally driven plan had been formed. Now was the time to stake her claim. Natasha was hers and she would make it more than clear. 

Nothing had happened between them the night before. Wanda had snuck into Natasha's room after returning from a long mission that lasted just a few months, only to find her working away in the early hours of the morning. They talked a bit about her most recent mission and how good her training was going, and she had slowly grown more and more sleepy until Natasha ushered her into her bed for a bit of rest before she returned to work at her desk. 

Nothing had happened between them the night before, but no one else needed to know that. 

She quickly and softly hopped out of bed and tip toed around the room to the set of drawers in the corner. She slowly opened them and looked around until she found an old blouse, one that she made sure people recognised it to be Natasha's. She hoped the bloodstain on the ribs, a slice on the elbow and some missing buttons did the job.

Wanda took a deep breath before summoning her hard won courage and stripped herself naked, only leaving her in Natasha's shirt and her own underwear. She found a pair of warm looking socks and put them on, hoping to add the look of someone who spent the night. She pulled her hair out of it's ponytail, flipping it around before giving it a good shake to give it a sex look. 

With another deep breath, she closed her eyes and prepared herself to walk out into the joining room. She knew how to appeal to people, she knew what it felt like to wake up after a night of sex. She took one last glance in the mirror across from her and bit her lips for them to appear swollen. 

Showtime. 

Wanda made the bed creak to seem like she just got out of it, she yawned and pushed open the door, blinking and stumbling around, seeming tired. All the heads in the room snapped to her and a few of them stared, clearly not expecting her or even being aware she was asleep in the other room.