Body Count

Description: Wanda and Natasha have been dating for very little time, Wanda gets curious and tries to find out Natasha's body count.

Warnings: Angst

Words: 773

———————————————————

Wanda P.O.V

Natasha and I were in the living room, I was watching TV and she was completing some mission reports.

I had just watched a scene where a couple takes about their body counts, and I got an idea.

"Baby are you busy?" I asked as I paused the tv.

"A bit, why?" She said not even looking up from the reports.

"I want to talk about something." I said. She finally looked up with a questionable look but sat next to me anyway.

"What's up?" She asked as she placed her head on my lap, so I could play with her hair.

"So I was watching Shadowhunters, and there was a scene where a couple talked about something, and I want to talk about it too." I said hoping she would agree.

"Okay, sure." She said.

"What's your body count?" I asked hoping I wouldn't get a crazy reaction.

I got the exact opposite, she didn't even flinch to the question which could be a good thing.

"Well, including last mission probably around 700 or so, but don't tell Fury that." She said looking back at me with a smile.

That's when it hit me, she thought I was talking about assassinations.

"That's a really high number but I wasn't talking about that, I'm talking about the other body count." I said and she quickly stood up.

"Oh, I don't know. I never kept count."  She answered.

"Really?" I asked not believing one thing she had just told me.

"No, say yours first." She told me.

"I have slept with 5 people." I say now scared at her answer.

"57." She answered as she was now facing me.

"57? That's your number?" I asked to make sure I heard right.

"Yes, but you don't have to freak out okay? It's just a number." She said as had noticed I wasn't talking.

"A number of people Nat." I say way to harshly.

"Why are you mad at me? You asked, you wanted to know the answer." She said.

"I was curious!" I answered angrily.

"Next time you're curious don't complain, actually just don't ask." She said before she stormed out the room.

*

It had been a couple of hours and Nat still hadn't left our room, so I decided to go and talk to her.

I knocked on the door and slowly opened it to see Natasha reading.

"Hey, I made dinner. Want me to bring you some?" I asked.

"No, I'm not hungry." She said not even looking up from her book.

"Nat, I can hear your stomach growling." I answered back.

"What? Are you going to blame it for making noise? Because that's kind of it's job." She replied still not looking up.

"What are you taking about?" I ask very confused.

"That's what you did to me, are you going to do it to my stomach too or not?" She said finally looking up.

"I didn't blame you!" I yelled.

"I have never felt ashamed of my past as much as I did when I told you the number. And yes, you blamed me, when it was my jobs fault." She yelled back.

"Your job wasn't being a hooker!" I yelled back.

"I was a Russian spy, and we got results from every mission, and I would do anything to get those results. That's why my number was high, not because I'm a slut." Natasha said now calmer than before.

"I'm not mad at you because of a number, I'm scared because of that number." I said also calmer.

"What are you talking about?" She asked.

"I'm scared because your number means people, and that means you've had plenty of practice, and I don't. We haven't had sex yet and I'm scared that the day we do, you're not going to like it." I say. Her face softens and ends up in a smile.

"Wanda. I only want you, and you're amazing at everything you do. Besides, I'm not with you for the sex, I'm with you because I love you." She said.

"What?"

"I love you." She said standing up heading towards me.

"I love you too." I said blushing like crazy.

"You know, this is the first time we've said that to each other." She said with a smirk.

"I know." I said.

I walked to the door and locked it. I turned to Natasha and didn't waste a second before I kissed her.

Let's just say, tonight both numbers increased one.

———————————————————

Hi it's the author here! I just wanted to come by and say thank you so much for 1k reads!

I never thought I would get so many reads on this! Also we're #1 in the Elizabeth Olsen tag which is also super cool!

Thank you so much for the support, so as a present here is a new one shot! Love you so much!