3Am

Description: After a long night hosting a New Year's party, the two girls settle into the comfort of their room.

Warnings: Fluff

Words: 1489
-------------------

Third Person P.O.V

"Nat, I'm gonna fall asleep."

Natasha bites back a smile and softly presses the cotton pad to Wanda's cheek.

"Just a few more minutes baby."

Wanda slumps against the wall, sitting on the sink and she's extremely close to knocking over all the makeup remover and cotton pads, but Natasha's too soft-hearted to move her. Her darling is tired.

"Can you sing for me?" Wanda murmurs and Natasha hums in response.

"You would fall asleep if I do." She says.

"No, I won't. I promise."

"Yes you will. You will, baby." Natasha says, a soft smile on her face. Wanda sighs and closes her eyes.

"How much longer?"

"The foundation is almost entirely off. I'll do your eyeshadow next then you'll be fine to go to sleep."

"Okay." Wanda whispers.

Natasha just smiles. She grabs another cotton pad and drowns it in makeup remover. She begins to pat away the last bits of foundation on Wanda's skin.

Under her fingers, she can feel Wanda's soft skin. Wanda was a soft person in all sort of ways.

Wanda is warm, soft, beautiful and lethargic.

This is always Natasha's favourite part after a party. Some nights, she enjoys this more than the actual party.

The party they just had was to celebrate the new year. They didn't want to invite many people, so they did a small get together with friends.

Natasha wasn't a big fan but how could she refuse when Wanda dragged her to every single one, hands clasped together, and it was fun. Parties with Wanda were fun.

Most of the time they were rushes of adrenaline, of shots and sticky beer spilt on the table after playing beer pong. Music in her ear, Wanda's body always draped over hers as they jumped and danced. The bitter taste of alcohol on each others tongue.

But it ends.

It always does. And then came downtime. The slow patter of tipsy footsteps as they walked around their apartment. The bright bathroom light that blinded them every day but that they eventually got used to.

And then out came the makeup remover and cotton pads.

Jackets off, tight pants and dresses off. Natasha would be in sweatpants and a bra but Wanda would be in one of her shirts and boxers, and it pleased Natasha that she was the only person in their 3AM moment that flows like flowers and love spilling out of her lips and into kisses that she pressed on Wanda's cheek, only she knew about the barbie boxers that Wanda wears.

She was the only one that knew about the mole on her inner thigh.

Just as Natasha started cleaning Wanda's eyeshadow, Wanda pipes up, voice tired and slurring.

"Nat, you remind me of water." She says.

And Natasha just wants to keep her sweet voice locked in a locket like a picture. She wants to keep these moments close to her heart.

"Oh?"

"Well, you know." Wanda starts. And no, Natasha doesn't know, but she nods anyway. "Everything you do is overflowing. Like it flows out of you in waves. It washes over me."